- 5 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 6 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News Delhi: Four gunmen open fire at police team Near Akshardham temple
- Automobiles Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- Sports Lampard trusts in Tomori to prove Premier League credentials at Chelsea
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Opens Up About Her Relationship With Naga Chaitanya’s First Wife
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Luck knocked on the door of Rikkala Vilas in the form of Big Raffle. Rikkala Vilas, a farmer from Hyderabad won Rs. 28 crore after he purchased a lottery ticket in the UAE. He bought the ticket with the money he had borrowed from his wife. The cost of the lottery ticket was Rs 20,000.
Rikkala Vilas who hails from Nizamabad District in the state of Telangana had gone to UAE in search of a job and was in the land of opportunities for 45 days. He had worked as a construction site labourer and later took up the job as a driver.
Vilas returned to India as the visa was about to be expired and he was running out of time to find a reliable job. And miraculously on Saturday, August 3 he was informed by his friend Ravi - who had bought three tickets under Vilas's name that he had won USD 4 million in the Big Raffle draw   .
For Vilas and his wife Padma, the lottery ticket has become a big relief. After buying the raffle tickets for two years, even when he previously worked in UAE as a driver, luck has finally decided to shine on Vilas, a father of two daughters.
Rikkala Vilas said that his wife is the sole reason for this celebration!
-  The Economic Times. (2019 August 05). Drought-hit Telangana farmer borrows money from wife to buy Dubai lottery ticket, wins Rs 28 cr. Retrieved from https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/drought-hit-telangana-farmer-borrows-money-from-wife-to-buy-dubai-lottery-ticket-wins-rs-28-cr/articleshow/70531198.cms?from=mdr
-  Sujay, S. (2019, August 05). Hyderabad farmer borrows money from wife to buy lottery, wins Rs 28 crore. Retrieved from https://zeenews.india.com/hyderabad/hyderabad-farmer-borrows-money-from-wife-to-buy-lottery-wins-rs-28-crore-2224773.html