- 8 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 10 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 10 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 12 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Technology List Of Best 8GB RAM Xiaomi Smartphones To Buy In India Under Rs. 25,000
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nadal survives injury and Fritz scare to enter semifinals as he keeps career slam hopes alive
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- News Raids on Vivo: China hopes for a 'fair' probe in accordance with law
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
You are travelling in a bus and suddenly you encounter your fellow passenger has a heart attack. In such a scenario you might not know what to do and also you might not be aware of the hospitals near by. At such a time one valuable life might be lost.
So keeping all these in mind, the Cardiological Society Of India (CSI) has recently launched a new app "Heart Attack". This app will help in guiding you with the accurate real time information about the nearest hospital that provides immediate care.
Not just this, this app will also show the details about the physicians and the cardiologists available at that point of time.
Meanwhile, the Delhi CSI is planning to launch a Heart Attack Registry, which will help to track the travel time and suggest any improvements required.
"Heart attacks and cerebrovascular diseases are now number one killer in India," said, Sundeep Mishra, Professor at All India Institutes of Medical Science (AIIMS).
While increased coronary care units and angioplasty in hospitals has helped during incidences of heart attacks, it has been noted that maximum benefit has happened when there is a systematic, organised network right from general physician, efficient ambulance service and advanced heart centres.
This saves time, imperative in heart attack cases. Delhi CSI is also planning to launch such an organised network, through which a patient can be diagnosed early, transported fast to a "Heart Care" enabled hospital to undergo necessary treatments.
The app, working on Android OS, will be available exclusively in Delhi from World Heart Day, falling on Sep 29.
- disorders cureCan A Person Live With Dextrocardia? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments For This Rare Congenital Condition
- wellnessFirst Hospital In South India To Use Sentinel Device To Reduce Risk Of Stroke During Heart Valve Implantation
- disorders cureWhat Is Tachycardia? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- wellnessUnmarried People At A Higher Risk Of Heart Failure Related Death; Study
- nutrition10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits Of Morel Mushrooms
- recipesDiabetic-Friendly And Heart-Healthy Recipe: How To Prepare Moong Dal And Methi Leaves Sabzi
- wellnessHeart Inflammation Following Covid Vaccination Rare: Lancet Study
- wellnessShilajit: Know The Health Benefits And Side Effects Of This Naturally Occurring Substance From Himalayas
- nutritionProven Health Benefits Of Rajgira Or Amaranth Grain: Nutritional Profile And Side Effects
- wellnessPlanning to Kick-Start Valentine's Day Eve With A Bit Of Wine? Know Its Health Benefits
- healthWhat Is Ventricular Fibrillation? Doctors Save BESCOM Worker From Death By Electrocution
- healthWorld’s Most Advanced Artificial Heart To Be Developed By IIT Kanpur With Hridyantra