So here are the details of some the designer couture flaunted by our stars at SAG 2012.
The Best Dressed At SAG 2012:
1. Red Hot: Undeniably one the best dressed ladies on the red carpet this year was Ahna O'Reilly. Guessing who she is? Well she is not exactly a very well known name but 'The Help' should ring a bell. She surely managed to get it spot on as far as red bright red 'red carpet' dress was concerned. Silver high heels, one side slit and backless is a mantra for being perfectly hot!
2. Best Dressed Couple: It rare to find a couple in the same profession that is as well matched as Brad and Angelina. The couple would surely bag the award for coordinating their red carpet dresses and glamour quotient to perfection. They were both bold and beautiful in black. While Angelina choose a shimmering Jenny Packham gown with a halter neck and toga like fall, Brad Pitt matched her odds with smart black tuxedo from designer couture Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquie.
3. Next In Line: If we had to name another handsomely dressed couple who walked the red carpet with lots of attitude then we possibly couldn't pass over George Clooney and Stacy Keibler. Clooney gorgeous as ever with salt pepper hair and the standard power suit, Armani. Stacy Kelkar too gives him a good match with a colour coordinated black Marchesa gown made with lace. The bonus point was that Clooney and Brad Pitt ended up looking like clones in similar dapper tuxedos!
4. One For The For Winners: The winners of SAG awards 2012 just like any others have a halo around their heads. But Viola Davis, winner of Outstanding Female Actor award, literally 'glowed' in her shoulder less white Marchesa gown perfect down to the pretty clutch bag she was holding. The winner of the Best Supporting Actress award lend good support to Davis. Octavia Spencer's was majestic in her royal gray gown from Tadashi Shoji, diamond danglers to match, perfectly accessorized with a clutch bag that looked like a part of the dress.
5. Experiment That Worked: Jumpsuits are strictly not in fashion for celebrities at least. But Rose Byrne managed to get her shimmering white jump suit from Ellie Saab right; probably because of the complimenting bob cut she sported or the evening!
These were some of the best dresses celebrities at the SAG awards 2012.