- 3 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 11 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 14 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- Sports India vs West Indies, 5th T20I: India clinch crushing 88-run win over WI: List of Awards, Man of the match
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
Omega watches have a very illustrious 'hall of ambassadors' (as they call it on their official site). All the A-listers from every field including Hollywood, Bollywood, sports etc are in this hall of fame. Yet, Omega watches now have a new face for their legendary brand. Remember the latest Bond girl, Berenice Marlohe in Skyfall? Well she is the fresh face of Omega watches.
Berenice Marlohe In Omega Advertisements:
You have to actually see this French actress in the Omega commercials to believe how hot she is looking. The sultry beauty is sporting some sexy lingerie and is adorned by nothing other than some top of the line Omega time pieces. Berenice Marlohe looks absolutely breathtaking in the black lingerie and she has struck some really hot poses with the watch. It seems like the Omega watches are made just for her.
Omega And James Bond:
Omega has had a very long association with the film series James Bond. In fact, Daniel Craig is the brand ambassador for their male line of watches. Danial Craig got initiated into their hall of fame after he succeed Pierce Brosnan as James Bond. Omega also launched a special edition of watches to celebrate the golden jubilee or 50 years of Bond movies earlier this year. Daniel Craig has sported several Omega watches in the Bond movies too.
Omega's Celebrity Ambassadors:
A classic brand like Omega never had any lack of celebrity endorsements. The Who's Who' of the world have endorsed Omega. This includes top brass Hollywood actors like Nicole Kidman and George Clooney. It also extends to Bollywood heroes like Abhishek Bachchan. We have ace swimmer Michael Phelp from the sports world.
Here are some of the best known brand ambassadors of Omega watches.
New Face Of Omega
Berenice Marlohe, the new Bond girl will now be endorsing Omega watches.
Bond Girl In Bikini
Berenice looks hot wearing black lingerie in this advertisement of Omega.
Hollywood star Nicole Kidman is promoting a limited edition watch in this Ad.
Goerge Clooney is one of the Hollywood greats who was the brand ambassador of Omega.
AB Junior is the Indian brand ambassador of Omega.
Ace swimmer Micheal Phelp also wears a Omega watch underwater.
Hollywood hot property Cindy Crawford also sports Omega watches.
Bond, James Bond
Omega has a very long association with James Bond movies. And Daniel Craig has sported many Omega watches in his Bond movies.
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Premium And Classic Watches For Men With Up To 79% Off
- offer of the dayExquisite And Stylish Watches For Women; Which One Will You Pick?
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Awesome Smart And Elegant Watches For Women With Up To 60% Off
- trends n styleAmazon Prime Day Sale 2021 Starts 26 July: Top 19 Products With Lightning Deals, Offers And Discounts!
- pulseMyths & Beliefs Of A Stopped Clock!
- fashion trendsBudget Diaries: 5 Lust-Worthy Watches Worth Less Than 5,999! Get Them Now
- bollywood wardrobeLoafer Buddies: Genelia & Riteish Deshmukh
- trends n styleSkagen Launched 'Snowfall' Collection
- lifeCelebs And Their Watch Brands
- trends n styleDKNY's Men Watches In India
- trends n styleDiesel's New Fashion Watches For Spring!
- trends n styleGet Back To Classics With Emporio Armani