- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The newly launched Titan Raga Aqua for diwali is the most happening watches for women. The blue and white dial watches are designed keeping in mind of the vast and mysterious secrets of the ocean
The beauty of these watches is the introduction of swarovski crystals. The crystal embelishments with shiny mother of pearl dials and gold & copper coloured steel finishes add to the beauty of the piece.
Ranging between Rs. 1,500 /- to Rs. 9,000/, the Titan Raga Aqua are available in three designs namely Nymph, Pearl and Elita. The dazzling gold Nymph has about 200 swarovski crystals and looks delicate, a perfect eye catcher.
The rose gold Elita emanates the exotic oysters. The dew drop shaped blue dial and the surrounding crystals add magic to the new watch collection.
Titan Raga Pearl, ofcourse, based on the design of the shell has a pearl dial with the outline of the rose gold. The mother of pearl dial definitely steals the show on the grand celebration.