- News The two Majors who shaped the Mumbai 26/11 attack
- Finance Bank Employees' Strike Today: Services May Be Disrupted
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: A look at the Argentina and Napoli icon's greatest ever goals
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Last December Amazon had declared there 5 million investment in LivingSocial, to help the site locate in various other regions. On January 19th it gave away the best deal for Amazon. It had offered half Price deals in Amazon.com and in less that eight hours over 80,000 signed up for Amazon deals.
LivingSocial deals for Amazon.com included the offer of getting a voucher of Amazon in . Needless to say, the deal is a great hit and from the profit point of view the site is close to earning million from the deal. This results in a net revenue of million which will then be split between the two.
The website seems to be determined to win over the world with all it's amazing deals and their approach. It is now available in Facebook and Twitter and has also declared incentives for people who bring in more buyers. If three other people sign up for the deal due to your recommendation then you get a Amazon voucher for free.