- News With 159 new cases, Assam’s COVID-19 tally crosses 1,200 mark
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Ninja 1000, Z650 & Gixxer 250 BS6 Bikes Launched & More
- Movies Sarkar Vaari Paata: Mahesh Babu To Announce Details Of His Next Film #SSMB27 At 9.09 AM Today!
- Technology Redmi Note 8, Redmi 8, Redmi 8A Dual Receive Price Hike In India
- Finance Motilal Oswal Sets 46% Upside Target On Shares Of Coal India
- Sports Coronavirus: Ten positive tests confirmed in Championship
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Last December Amazon had declared there 5 million investment in LivingSocial, to help the site locate in various other regions. On January 19th it gave away the best deal for Amazon. It had offered half Price deals in Amazon.com and in less that eight hours over 80,000 signed up for Amazon deals.
LivingSocial deals for Amazon.com included the offer of getting a voucher of Amazon in . Needless to say, the deal is a great hit and from the profit point of view the site is close to earning million from the deal. This results in a net revenue of million which will then be split between the two.
The website seems to be determined to win over the world with all it's amazing deals and their approach. It is now available in Facebook and Twitter and has also declared incentives for people who bring in more buyers. If three other people sign up for the deal due to your recommendation then you get a Amazon voucher for free.