- 19 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 49 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Finance Bajaj Finance Q3 Profit Jumps 52%; Shares Surge To 52-Week High
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz Is Dating Mumbai Model; Does Himanshi Khurana Know This?
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Love is in the air & so is shopping…
With Valentine"s Day fast approaching, the 'Big Gifting Confusion" begins! Lifestyle and Home Centre hopes to vanish all the gifting worries as it offers an opportunity for a startling Valentine shopping extravaganza starting from January 21st, 2010.
Taking the lady love on a shopping expedition which could be the best gift one can offer this Valentine"s. Lifestyle & Home Centre by Lifestyle have added an extra incentive to your valentine shopping by announcing up to 50% discount across all product categories. Meander across the store in the comfort as you select that perfect gift for your Valentine from over 250 national and international brands. You can pick from a wide range of products ranging from trendy dresses, cosmetics, scented candles, soft toys, jewellery, watches, perfumes etc at unbelievable prices.
Offer available across all Lifestyle and Home Centre by Lifestyle stores in Bangaluru, till February 21, 2010.
Lifestyle Intrnational (P) Ltd.
Lifestyle International (P) Ltd. opened its first Lifestyle store in India in 1999 and in a little over a decade has come to be recognized amongst leading retail companies in the country. It is a part of the prestigious USD 3 billion Landmark Group (Dubai). Positioned as a trendy, young, colorful and vibrant store, Lifestyle offers consumers not just the ease of shopping but also provides for an enjoyable shopping experience. Each Lifestyle store brings together five concepts under one roof – Apparel, Footwear, Children Wear & Toys, Household & Furniture and Health & Beauty; offering a convenient one-stop shop and a choice of over 250 national & international brands.
In the year 2005, Lifestyle launched its first specialized, stand-alone home improvement store – 'Home Centre by Lifestyle" – providing a one stop destination for furniture, home decor and soft furnishing that truly represents style, comfort and individuality.