- Sports IPL 2020: KKR coach McCullum confirms Shubman will open batting throughout the season
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- News Monsoon session Day 7 : Stormy RS session expected today as Govt looks set to move Farm bills
- Finance Smart Ideas To Earn More From Fixed Deposits
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
There were times when people had to take a day off or two for either visiting their relatives or for shopping. But these days, technology has eased our life by providing us the option for online shopping and connecting with our loved ones through online mediums. These days, people can see their loved ones through video calls while sitting in some other corner of the world. But have you seen someone getting engaged in a video call? Strange, isn't it?
You may find it weird but there is a couple who got engaged online. In case you don't believe us, scroll down the article to read more about this unusual incident.
In a recent video posted on Twitter with the caption 'Technology at its peak, online engagement', an Indian family can be seen arranging things for the engagement ceremony. Whereas the couples are on two separate video calls, with the phones placed over two small stools. In the one minute and twenty-three seconds video, you can see the family members of the would-be bride and groom being dressed up in their best clothes and performing the rituals of engagement ceremony.
One of the women also puts a Chunari over the phone through which the bride is connected. Engagement rings are placed before the respective mobile phones. You can also find the family members beaming with happiness as they see the bride and groom getting engaged online.
Technology at its peak.— நல்ல நண்பன் 🔥 (@N4LLANANBAN) February 11, 2020
Online Engagement 😜😀 pic.twitter.com/ychIXtcSJJ
It may be that the couple were too busy with their work schedule or didn't get their leaves approved. But whatever be the reason, this engagement is probably the first of its kind.
We were too amazed after seeing the video as this something unusual. After seeing the videos, let us know what are your thoughts on this online engagement.