- 13 hrs ago Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- 14 hrs ago How To Make All -Natural And Safe Homemade Face Mask For Kids
- 16 hrs ago Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 16 hrs ago Heartbreak Alert! 11 Signs He Is Pretending To Be Interested In You
- Technology Samsung Working On Removable Battery Smartphone: Report
- Finance Sensex Down 4% In May Month; Foreign Flow Turns Positive First Time
- Movies Shreyas Talpade Says Actors Don’t Have The Option Of Working From Home, Starts Online Theatre
- Sports I knew I wanted to become like Viswanathan Anand: Young Grandmaster and Chess prodigy Praggnanandha
- News Arogya Setu completely secure: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Automobiles Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
India is celebrating its 71st Republic Day on 26 January 2020. The country has made significant development ever since it gained its freedom from British Raj. But how much do you know about your country? In order to know this, we at Boldsky have brought a small quiz for you. The quiz will test your knowledge about facts and events related to our country. You can share these questions among your friends, classmates and family members. This way you too can test their knowledge.
Take this quiz to check your knowledge about India.
India became a sovereign democratic republic in which year?
Who is known as 'Architect of the Indian Constitution'?
A. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
B. Lala Lajpat Rai
C. Jawaharlal Nehru
D. Mahatma Gandhi
The Republic Day Parade in Delhi starts from...
A. Red Fort
B. India Gate
C. Rashtrapati Bhavan
D. Vijay Chowk
The Indian Constitution was prepared in how many days?
A. 2 years 10 months 15 days
B. 3 years 05 months 14 days
C. 2 years 04 months 20 days
D. 2 years 11 months 17 days
The Beating the Retreat ceremony in Delhi takes place on?
A. January 26
B. January 29
C. January 20
D. January 24
Who takes the salute at the Republic Day Parade in New Delhi?
A. President of India
B. Chief Minister of Delhi
C. Prime Minister of India
D. Home Minister of India
India shows its Military Might on which day?
A. Republic Day
B. Gandhi Jayanti
C. Independence Day
D. Teachers' Day
The 5-year plan concept in the Indian Constitution was inspired by which country?
C. United Kingdom
How many gun salutes are given to the President of India on Republic Day?
Who was the President of India during the first Republic Day?
A. Dr. Zakir Hussain
B. R Venkataraman
C. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
D. Dr. Rajendra Prasad.