- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 29 September 2020
- 8 hrs ago World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- 11 hrs ago Shirdi Sai Baba’s Birth Anniversary: Here Are Some Interesting Facts About The Hindu-Muslim Saint
- 11 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Shows Us How To Pull Off Semi-Formal And Fashionable Look In The Sassiest Way
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Automobiles MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
India is celebrating its 71st Republic Day on 26 January 2020. The country has made significant development ever since it gained its freedom from British Raj. But how much do you know about your country? In order to know this, we at Boldsky have brought a small quiz for you. The quiz will test your knowledge about facts and events related to our country. You can share these questions among your friends, classmates and family members. This way you too can test their knowledge.
Take this quiz to check your knowledge about India.
India became a sovereign democratic republic in which year?
Who is known as 'Architect of the Indian Constitution'?
A. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar
B. Lala Lajpat Rai
C. Jawaharlal Nehru
D. Mahatma Gandhi
The Republic Day Parade in Delhi starts from...
A. Red Fort
B. India Gate
C. Rashtrapati Bhavan
D. Vijay Chowk
The Indian Constitution was prepared in how many days?
A. 2 years 10 months 15 days
B. 3 years 05 months 14 days
C. 2 years 04 months 20 days
D. 2 years 11 months 17 days
The Beating the Retreat ceremony in Delhi takes place on?
A. January 26
B. January 29
C. January 20
D. January 24
Who takes the salute at the Republic Day Parade in New Delhi?
A. President of India
B. Chief Minister of Delhi
C. Prime Minister of India
D. Home Minister of India
India shows its Military Might on which day?
A. Republic Day
B. Gandhi Jayanti
C. Independence Day
D. Teachers' Day
The 5-year plan concept in the Indian Constitution was inspired by which country?
C. United Kingdom
How many gun salutes are given to the President of India on Republic Day?
Who was the President of India during the first Republic Day?
A. Dr. Zakir Hussain
B. R Venkataraman
C. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
D. Dr. Rajendra Prasad.