- Finance Axis Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
- News Drunk woman, her friend held for misbehaving with Delhi traffic cop
- Technology Exclusive: Baseus Plans to Manufacture Products In India By 2020
- Movies TV Snippets: Salman To Judge Nach Baliye With Ex-Sangeeta; Raveena’s Cousin Kiran Rathod In BB 13!
- Sports MS Dhoni makes himself unavailable for West Indies tour, veteran cricketer no more first-choice wicketkeeper: Reports
- Automobiles UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- Travel Chandrashila trek: Lose yourself, be awestruck.. such is the majestic view from summit
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
If you have been thinking of losing weight and are planning on using weight-loss pills, then you need to give it a serious thought after reading this article.
This is a case of a woman who lost her life after she consumed weight-loss pills for the first time!
According to the reports, the woman named Chalida Watanasin, a teacher was found dead in a bedroom in her father's home after she had allegedly taken a dose of weight-loss pills.
The 32-year-old was found dead after her dad noticed that she had not got up.
The sources revealed that the postmortem report disclosed that the woman's body had no trace of injury and there were traces of foam at the mouth.
The doctor believed that the woman had died about six to eight hours earlier due to a heart attack.
So, the next time you think of popping the pill for weight loss, do think of the consequences.
What is your take on this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.