- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
New challenges start every other day and they take no time to become a viral trend as netizens are always welcoming in accepting new challenges to stay cool!
While some of the challenges seem to be pretty dumb, people still take them up. There are also challenges which have been reported to be fatal.
Here is one latest challenge taken up by the netizens where they are cleaning their neighbourhood and posting pictures online.
Check out the details of the entire challenge below.
Cleaning Up Is The Next Trendy Pastime!
The trend is also called #TrashChallenge by some users. This online challenge is picking up as the challenge is all about cleaning up our local communities which seems to be the next trendy pastime!
What The Challenge Is All About...
Individuals who take this challenge up need to include the hashtag ‘#TrashTag' in their posts and also invite their followers to clean up their own communities.
The User Can Pick Any Location Of Their Choice
The users who are willing to take up the challenge, can just pick any location. The place needs to be swamped with litter, then they need to clean up the trash and post before and after photos on their social media accounts.
The Most Favourite Places Of People Opting For This Challenge...
With the challenge getting viral, people are seen volunteering to clean the beaches, parks, roads, and other outdoor spaces to make them trash-free. They have raised awareness about plastic pollution, and we guess this concept is great as people are willingly taking the initiative to clean their own neighbourhood.
What do you think of this challenge? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Here is a look of some of the most amazing tweets and pictures of the challenge taken up by people. Check it out.