- 8 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 9 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- Sports Bhaichung Bhutia shuts down former I-League club United Sikkim FC
- News Ideology of promoting Hindi, Hinduism dangerous: Shashi Tharoor
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Getting drunk and sticking to your glass can be a task when you are partying. People tend to mark their glasses in a way so that they can recognise their glasses.
The habit of putting a toothpick in his drink turned out to be dangerous for a man in China when the toothpick lodged itself in the man's heart.
Check out the details of this bizarre case and how the toothpick landed itself in the man's heart!
He Had The Habit Of Putting A Toothpick
The unnamed man who was just known by his last name Zhou had the habit of putting a toothpick in his drink so that he could recognise his glass.
He Drank The Toothpick Accidentally
Apparently, he had swallowed the toothpick along with the alcohol one fine day, a few years back and the toothpick had eventually stuck in the man's heart.
The Doctors Conducted An Operation When He Was In Pain
Doctors claim that the toothpick which was six centimetres long was found in Mr Zhou's right atrium. The toothpick had been drawn into the man's air passage and it had apparently pierced through the wall of the man's right lung before it stuck into his heart.
This Was Not The First Time He Had Swallowed The Toothpick
The man claimed that he does not remember when he had swallowed this toothpick and revealed that he had earlier almost swallowed a toothpick which he was able to retrieve on time.
The doctors called the man lucky to have survived without major consequences. What do you think of this story? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.