- Technology Google Pixel 6, Pixel 6 Pro Renders Emerge Online
- News Centre expecting availability of 200 crore vaccines between August-December
- Education Gujarat SSC 2021 Cancelled, GSEB To Grant Mass Promotion Without Exams
- Sports Manchester United 2-4 Liverpool: Reds boost Champions League hopes with enthralling victory
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Enters The IMDb Top Rated Films List; The Suriya Starrer Sets A New Record!
- Finance First State-Owned InvIT To List On Bourses On May 17: Here's What To Expect From Its Listing
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace Teased Ahead Of India Launch
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
With so many bizarre happenings around the world, the report of a man who used a pesticide instead of a shampoo is doing the rounds. This case is an example of taking the instructions on pesticides bottles lightly.
Check out on the details of what happened when this man used pesticide instead of a shampoo accidentally.
He Had Stored The Pesticide In His Bathroom
The man had apparently stored the bottle of dichlorvos, or DDVP, next to his shampoo bottle and did a grave mistake of using it instead of his shampoo.
He Realised It Late
The man realised his mistake of using pesticide only when he applied it on his head and got the smell of the pesticide bottle.
He Tried Home Remedies When He Realised His Mistake
The man apparently developed various symptoms after he used the pesticide. He started shivering and sweating immediately. He tried home remedies to wash the pesticide out before seeking treatment.
The Doctors Treated Him Immediately
The doctors treated the man for poisoning and had to cut off his hair to remove any kind of residue. The medics had to use disposable razors to shave his head. He made a full recovery after a few days.