- just now Preeclampsia: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 10 min ago Heartbreak Alert! 11 Signs He Is Pretending To Be Interested In You
- 40 min ago What Are Blood Thinners? Read About 8 Natural Blood Thinning Foods
- 1 hr ago Alaya F Turns Modern Bride As She Flaunts Her Red Lehenga And Yellow Saree With A Twist
- News Trouble finds Karnataka CM Yediyurappa again, BJP MLAs meeting trigger speculations
- Movies Bharti Singh Delays Family Planning Due To COVID-19 Pandemic; Says 'Can’t Plan Baby In Such Tension'
- Technology OnePlus, Fortnite Partner For New Game On Creative Island: How To Play
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview and schedule: May 29, 2020
- Finance Why Senior Citizens Should Consider Investment In PM Vaya Vandana Yojana?
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
With so many bizarre happenings around the world, the report of a man who used a pesticide instead of a shampoo is doing the rounds. This case is an example of taking the instructions on pesticides bottles lightly.
Check out on the details of what happened when this man used pesticide instead of a shampoo accidentally.
He Had Stored The Pesticide In His Bathroom
The man had apparently stored the bottle of dichlorvos, or DDVP, next to his shampoo bottle and did a grave mistake of using it instead of his shampoo.
He Realised It Late
The man realised his mistake of using pesticide only when he applied it on his head and got the smell of the pesticide bottle.
He Tried Home Remedies When He Realised His Mistake
The man apparently developed various symptoms after he used the pesticide. He started shivering and sweating immediately. He tried home remedies to wash the pesticide out before seeking treatment.
The Doctors Treated Him Immediately
The doctors treated the man for poisoning and had to cut off his hair to remove any kind of residue. The medics had to use disposable razors to shave his head. He made a full recovery after a few days.