- 14 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Graces The Green Carpet In A Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 18 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 48 min ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday:Check Out How Twitter Is Wishing Prime Minister
- Movies World Famous Lover Is The Title Of Vijay Deverakonda's Next!
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 4, Mi TV 65-inch, Mi Water Purifier Launch Live Updates: What To Expect
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
There are many embarrassing things that we tend to post on our social media handles and think it to be cool at that very moment.
But what happens when you misjudge something and then share the news with the world?
Well, this is what happened in this man's case as he assumed that he was welcomed with a bouquet of flowers only to realise it months later that those flowers were not meant for him, but instead were for a colleague who was going on maternity leave!
Check out the details below...
He Made A Major Goof Up Unknowingly
Jon Qui Qui was very excited when he joined his new workplace as he received the welcome gifts and it included a bouquet of flowers.
He Was Happy To Share The News With His Friends
Jon was super excited when he found a bouquet of flowers in the new office he joined a few months back. He apparently thought it was a part of his welcome shenanigans.
His Colleagues Saw His Excitement
His new colleagues noticed that he was super happy and was striking poses with the flowers. He shared his first day experience on his Twitter account and captioned the post as, "First day feels <3".
He Realised The Flowers Were Not For Him!
Jon, recently, learnt about the fact that the flowers were misplaced on his desk on the day of his joining and it was actually meant for a woman going on maternity leave. Jon took no time to share his goof up with the world and the netizens found it to be hilarious.
Some of the tweets...
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.