- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
There are many embarrassing things that we tend to post on our social media handles and think it to be cool at that very moment.
But what happens when you misjudge something and then share the news with the world?
Well, this is what happened in this man's case as he assumed that he was welcomed with a bouquet of flowers only to realise it months later that those flowers were not meant for him, but instead were for a colleague who was going on maternity leave!
Check out the details below...
He Made A Major Goof Up Unknowingly
Jon Qui Qui was very excited when he joined his new workplace as he received the welcome gifts and it included a bouquet of flowers.
He Was Happy To Share The News With His Friends
Jon was super excited when he found a bouquet of flowers in the new office he joined a few months back. He apparently thought it was a part of his welcome shenanigans.
His Colleagues Saw His Excitement
His new colleagues noticed that he was super happy and was striking poses with the flowers. He shared his first day experience on his Twitter account and captioned the post as, "First day feels <3".
He Realised The Flowers Were Not For Him!
Jon, recently, learnt about the fact that the flowers were misplaced on his desk on the day of his joining and it was actually meant for a woman going on maternity leave. Jon took no time to share his goof up with the world and the netizens found it to be hilarious.
Some of the tweets...
What do you think of this case? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.