- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- News UP: Father booked for allegedly raping teenage daughter
- Sports Boxing: India's junior women pugilists win 7 medals including 5 golds at 5th Black Forest Cup in Germany
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Automobiles BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
International Women's day is celebrated on 8 March each year. It is a day that celebrates womanhood. While this day is a public holiday in some countries, it is ignored in other countries.
On this International Women's day, we are here to share some of the most inspirational quotes that describe the spirit of women.
Check out the best 7 inspirational quotes that will make you feel inspired on this day.
"Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world." ~ Hillary Clinton.
"Each man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just like the game of chess - it's the queen that protects the king." ~ Unknown
"When you educate a woman, you set her free." ~ Oprah Winfrey.
"When women put their heads together, powerful things happen." ~ Unknown
"I am a feminist because I believe in social change, equality and making society and the world a more equal place."~ Chantal Partamian
"Every successful man is backed up by a woman who is always a step at the forefront of him. Salute to the woman of the future." ~ Unknown
"A woman is one who walks on her own footsteps rather than following the direction shown by the crowd." ~ Unknown