TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jet Airways To Get Rs 1,500 Cr 'Immediate Support' As Founder Naresh Goyal Quits
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Live Updates
- Renault Announces Price Hike For Kwid Hatchback
- Deepika Padukone's First Look From Chhapaak Revealed!
- Oppo First 5G Smartphone Gets 5G CE Certificate
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
- They Sell Honey With Dead Giant Hornets
- Global Carnage Drag Sensex Lower By 350 Points
International Women's day is celebrated on 8 March each year. It is a day that celebrates womanhood. While this day is a public holiday in some countries, it is ignored in other countries.
On this International Women's day, we are here to share some of the most inspirational quotes that describe the spirit of women.
Check out the best 7 inspirational quotes that will make you feel inspired on this day.
"Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world." ~ Hillary Clinton.
"Each man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just like the game of chess - it's the queen that protects the king." ~ Unknown
"When you educate a woman, you set her free." ~ Oprah Winfrey.
"When women put their heads together, powerful things happen." ~ Unknown
"I am a feminist because I believe in social change, equality and making society and the world a more equal place."~ Chantal Partamian
"Every successful man is backed up by a woman who is always a step at the forefront of him. Salute to the woman of the future." ~ Unknown
"A woman is one who walks on her own footsteps rather than following the direction shown by the crowd." ~ Unknown