- 14 min ago 15 Inspirational Quotes By Nelson Mandela
- 21 min ago JNU Security Guard Cracks Varsity’s BA Entrance Exam To Study Russian Language, Grit Being His Only
- 38 min ago Shravan Month 2019: What Foods To Eat And What Foods To Avoid
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Bhumi Pednekar: The Actress Who Makes Us Think About The Fashion Of Rural India
- Sports Jimmy Neesham's childhood coach passed away during super over of ICC WC 2019 final
- News Using FaceApp? Intel’s indicates massive security breach
- Finance FASTag To Be Made Mandatory For All Vehicles In 4 Months: Gadkari
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A10e With Infinity-V Display, Exynos 7884 Up For Grabs
- Automobiles MG Hector Bookings Closed For 2019 — Receives 21,000 Bookings Since Start
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: Alia Bhatt & Anil Kapoor Have The Sweetest Wishes For Our Desi Girl
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Chinese social media went berserk when people saw the most astounding human-made waterfall on the planet. It is a spectacular video that was discharged, shot in Guiyang City in the southwestern Guizhou Province, which demonstrates a 108-meter-high human-made waterfall running down the side of a hotel building.
The Liebian Building which is situated in the business locale of the city now has one of the world's largest waterfall that features water pouring down onto the side of it, and it just looks utterly stunning.
The Chinese media reported about this most astounding waterfall, which is human-made and generally open for the time being just for household or world occasions for around 20 minutes. The dilute running the building comes clearly in abundant amounts, and along these lines, it is reused from an underground storage system.
Residents, sightseers, and journalists have been gathering in the Guiyang City, in south-west China, to see the display just to be left gazing in shock at the enormous artificial waterfall, which falls acoustically for over 100 meters down the side of this high rise.
As seen in the video, the waterfall looks magnificent, as well as it is a fantastic accomplishment of designing as well.
The huge fountain is said to be only active on special occasions, such as celebrations in the city. Besides, most of the water used in it is recycled tap water and rainwater.
So, would you like to visit this place? Let us know in the comment section and for more exciting videos, check our section Pulse.