- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 12 August 2020
- 13 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 14 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 14 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- News Irate mob attacks Karnataka MLA's house over Facebook post
- Movies Sushant Case: Lawyer Questions Siddharth Pithani's Action To Bring Down Actor's Body Exclusive
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Chinese social media went berserk when people saw the most astounding human-made waterfall on the planet. It is a spectacular video that was discharged, shot in Guiyang City in the southwestern Guizhou Province, which demonstrates a 108-meter-high human-made waterfall running down the side of a hotel building.
The Liebian Building which is situated in the business locale of the city now has one of the world's largest waterfall that features water pouring down onto the side of it, and it just looks utterly stunning.
The Chinese media reported about this most astounding waterfall, which is human-made and generally open for the time being just for household or world occasions for around 20 minutes. The dilute running the building comes clearly in abundant amounts, and along these lines, it is reused from an underground storage system.
Residents, sightseers, and journalists have been gathering in the Guiyang City, in south-west China, to see the display just to be left gazing in shock at the enormous artificial waterfall, which falls acoustically for over 100 meters down the side of this high rise.
As seen in the video, the waterfall looks magnificent, as well as it is a fantastic accomplishment of designing as well.
The huge fountain is said to be only active on special occasions, such as celebrations in the city. Besides, most of the water used in it is recycled tap water and rainwater.
So, would you like to visit this place? Let us know in the comment section and for more exciting videos, check our section Pulse.