As kids, the first thing that most of us have seen in our childhood at some point of time is a monkey dance performance on the street or a circus.
However, with time passing by and people strictly following the rules for animal protection, these things cannot be seen that much.
Here is a video of a monkey dance happening on the streets of India and the parents of the kid who have clicked the video are seen to be encouraging the kid to get friendly with the monkey, but the kid seems to be scared and throws the monkey on the road as it was scared to go near the monkey.
Though this looks as just a day-to-day stuff, we are sharing this video as we think that such scenes of monkeys dancing and hawkers earning money on the roads are seen way too less these days!
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day