As kids, the first thing that most of us have seen in our childhood at some point of time is a monkey dance performance on the street or a circus.
However, with time passing by and people strictly following the rules for animal protection, these things cannot be seen that much.
Here is a video of a monkey dance happening on the streets of India and the parents of the kid who have clicked the video are seen to be encouraging the kid to get friendly with the monkey, but the kid seems to be scared and throws the monkey on the road as it was scared to go near the monkey.
Though this looks as just a day-to-day stuff, we are sharing this video as we think that such scenes of monkeys dancing and hawkers earning money on the roads are seen way too less these days!
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?