TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
As kids, the first thing that most of us have seen in our childhood at some point of time is a monkey dance performance on the street or a circus.
However, with time passing by and people strictly following the rules for animal protection, these things cannot be seen that much.
Here is a video of a monkey dance happening on the streets of India and the parents of the kid who have clicked the video are seen to be encouraging the kid to get friendly with the monkey, but the kid seems to be scared and throws the monkey on the road as it was scared to go near the monkey.
Though this looks as just a day-to-day stuff, we are sharing this video as we think that such scenes of monkeys dancing and hawkers earning money on the roads are seen way too less these days!
What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.