Today, Google released a new doodle to mark the 15th day of the snow games. In today's doodle, it is all about ducks, which are in competition for the highly anticipated bobsled event.
The Google doodle's blog revealed about today's doodle as: "These birds have been logging time on the mountain for the past few weeks in preparation for this webbed feet. Waddle this team do in the sled? Will they fit the bill as they bob and weave down the hill or will they quack under the pressure?"
It further added, "It looks as though the old expression holds true today: if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...it may not be a bobsled star. The pipe dream of victory was a slippery slope for this crew. They swam against the current, but in the end they were sunk."
With each passing day, it is seen that Google has been releasing a new doodle, which is getting interesting to check on. There are just 2 more doodles left for the event. If you want to know more about them, do keep checking our section as we share the list of oncoming doodles. for the updates.
- Google Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Pi Day With Today's Doodle
- Doodle Celebrates Sir William Henry Perkin's Birthday
- Google Doodle Is Celebrating Winter Paralympics
- The International Woman's Day Google Encourages Ladies Across The World To Share Their Stories
- Google Doodle Celebrates Gabriel Garcia Marquez's 91st Birthday
- Google Doodle Celebrates The Closing Ceremony Of Winter Olympics
- Google Celebrates Day 16 Of The Pyeongchang Winter Olympics With Yet Another Doodle