Today, being the 14th day of the 2018 Winter Olympics, Google has released its new doodle for the day!
In the past days of the event, we did see a lot of different doodles dedicated to each snow game happening at the Olympics.
In today's doodle, it is all about a "Medal Battle" between a Squirrel and Chipmunk.
Find out more.
About The Doodle
In today's doodle, it is seen that the Squirrel and Chipmunk have a friendly battle with each other. It is seen that the squirrel wins a face-off fair in the start and it ‘squires', but the Chipmunk is seen gobbling up the Squirrel's shot "with a cheeky smirk" and the crowd seems to go into a tizzy.
Google Revealed In Its Blog...
Google revealed in its blog stating, "Welcome to Day 14 of the Doodle Snow Games! On this brrr-eezy day in PyeongChang, we're joined by athletes from all over the world hoping to prove themselves best in class (or species)."
About The Event
The Winter Olympic Games which is an ongoing 17-day event has sports like ice hockey, biathlon, Nordic combined, alpine skiing, bobsleigh, freestyle skiing, short track speed skating, curling and also snowboarding that are taking place.
More About The Doodles
The biggest search engine Google is expected to showcase 17 doodles in total, as a dedication of the snow games happening at the Olympics. Google further revealed that today's doodle is spread across major parts of North America, a few countries in South America and all parts of Europe and Australia. Apart from this, the doodle is also spread over the major chunks of Africa and also parts of East and Southeast Asia.
For more doodle updates, keep checking our space.
- Google Doodle Pays Tribute To ‘Father Of Indian Cinema’ - Dadasaheb Phalke
- Google Doodle Marks The 114th Birth Anniversary Of KL Saigal
- Google Doodle Celebrates Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay's Birthday
- Google Celebrates The Chipko Movement With A Doodle
- Google Doodle Remembers Late Actor Farooque Shaikh’s Birthday
- Google Is Honouring The Woman Who Helped Clean The Seas Off The Nuclear Bombs: Katsuko Saruhashi
- Google Marks Shehnai Maestro Ustad Bismillah Khan's Birthday With A Doodle
- Google Celebrates 30th Anniversary Of Pi Day With Today's Doodle
- Doodle Celebrates Sir William Henry Perkin's Birthday
- Google Doodle Is Celebrating Winter Paralympics
- The International Woman's Day Google Encourages Ladies Across The World To Share Their Stories
- Google Doodle Celebrates Gabriel Garcia Marquez's 91st Birthday