- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
While trying to understand a person in a better way, there are different ways and tricks that we would want to try and learn.
Analysing a person's characteristic based on the person's handwriting is one of the easiest options. The process of analysing handwriting is called graphology.
It helps us understand the person's character by just seeing his/her handwriting.
You May Also Like To Read: How Does The Shape Of Your Nose Define Your Personality?
So, go ahead and find more details on this interesting analysis to know of how your friends and family members are character wise.
The Letter's Size...
According to the studies, the size of the letters of the person's handwriting can determine the type of personality they have. People with small handwriting are believed to be shy, studious and meticulous. On the other hand, people who have larger handwriting letters are outgoing and love attention.
The Direction Of The Letters
Right: If the person's writing is bent towards the right side, they are heart-centered, friendly, sentimental and impulsive. They highly value family and friends.
No Slant:They are ruled by logic and no emotions. They are very solid and practical in life.
Left: They prefer to work with things over people. They are introspective and reserved. They are more "me-oriented".
The Pressure On The Letters
Heavy Pressure: The person has strong emotions and he/she feels things very intensely. They can be quick to react.
Light Pressure: They move easily from place to place and are less emotional.
The Upper Zone
Looped Letter 'L': They have big hopes and dreams for the future.
Retracted Letter 'L': They have their hopes and dreams that are mostly suppressed.
Looped Letter 'T': They are sensitive to criticism and can get paranoid.
Retracted Letter 'T': They are good workers who are disciplined and work hard.
The Lower Zone
Slender 'y': They are very selective about their close friends.
Broad 'y': They have a large circle of friends.
Long 'y': They love to travel.
Short 'y': They are a homebody.
Connections Of Letters
Connected Letters: They are logical, methodical and they make decisions carefully.
Not Connected: They are intelligent and intuitive.
The Dotted “i's”
If the person's "i" is just a circle, it means he/she is childlike and playful. They are also artistic and they like to stand out in the crowd.
If the "i" is detailed, like the one in the picture, then the person does not like clutter and he/she also pays a detailed attention to everything that he/she does!
The Crossed “t's”
If the letter 't' is like the first one in the picture, then the person has high goals and self-esteem.
If the 't' is like the second one in the picture, then it means the person has low self esteem and he/she also has great insecurities in life.
The Line Spacing
If the writing has a little spacing, it means that the person is poor at time management.
If the writing has an even spacing, it means that they are aware of boundaries.