- 5 min ago RIP Kobe Bryant, The Basketball Star Who Inspired Us With His Simple And Classy Fashion
- 1 hr ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 4 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- Movies RIP Kobe Bryant: Rishi Kapoor Shares Son Ranbir Kapoor's Fan Moment With Basketball Legend
- News How China's deadly virus is sending shockwaves through Asia's tourism industry
- Sports Bumrah, Rabada best bowlers around; Kohli, Smith best batsmen: McGrath
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G Might See The Light Of Day But Not In International Markets
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Did you ever think Indians and Americans are alike.? Strangely there are a handful of things which are similar with both the countries. It took us time to realise the truth, but when we actually sat down to jot out the list of things on how we Indians resemble Americans, it shook us.
Both the countries are however unique in a certain way. Both countries have rich culture and diversity too. But, when we think of how Americans lead their life we Indians are no different from them.
Boldsky has put together a list of similarities between India and USA. These weird similarities between the two nations will also leave you in a dilemma, because the moment you realise you will start to question who copied whom!
So, here we are. Take a look at the weird similarities between Americans and Indians.
Oops We Are Racists
We can't disagree to this as this is one of the common similarities between India and the US. We are sure you get what we mean!
Love For An Animal
Both nations respect the value of a cow. In India, a cow is divided into different parts wherein each part is believed to be of a different Hindu God. In the U.S., the cow is not worshipped but is treated the same way where different parts are important and sold at high prices in a meal.
Land Of Love
Americas have produced the most pornographic magazine in the world called PLAYBOY. But us Indians are the first in the world to turn sex into science with the Kamasutra.
Both Countries Love Dance
Yes, we Indians love to dance away our blues which is why we have an item number in every Indian movie. And likewise, Americans too have their interest in dancing - Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance are some of the shows which we can relate to when compared to our favourite serials - Dance India Dance.
We Are Indians
At the end of the day both the countries are called Indians. When Columbus discovered the people in the Caribbean, he called them Indians. It was soon after he discovered India!
Both Countries Are Crazy About Discounts
When it comes to discounts both countries share the same interest. Americans thrive in hotels and malls which have discounts. Indians too share the same need.