- 47 min ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 12 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- Movies Vikram Day 30 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Kamal Haasan-Lokesh's Action Film Crosses Rs 400 Crore Gross!
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Kyrgios overcomes frustrated Tsitsipas in controversial third-round clash
- News Sharad Pawar takes dig at Maha Governor for feeding sweets to Shinde
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
Single parenting has always been a challenging and unique experience.There are many things single mom can relate to, which are undefinable.
Raising a kid on your own is always a lone battle. In spite of working overtime and deprive of proper sleep, you need to do everything for your kid without any support from elsewhere.
Right from making meals, doing the laundry, checking your kid’s studies, doing shopping and all other routinely activities might take a toll on your life as well as your health.
Moreover, a single mom often finds it like waging a lone battle and at times the stress it creates overcomes your passion to live a fuller life.
So, always be positive and think that things will get better and better and try chasing your dreams.
Here are a few things that a single mom can relate to and what a single mom understands while battling her life out.
Dodging Judgements About Your Life
Our hypocritical society feels it is shameful in bringing up a kid on your own without a man’s support.
We cannot stop them from making unnecessary judgements, but you can prove that their perceptions were wrong.
Take Smart And Wise Decisions
Never lose your interest in life or hold back while facing adverse situations in life.
Stay strong, positive and determined to tackle the worst scenarios without hurting your kid’s sentiments is what a single mom understands and fights for.
Keeping Your Identity
Even though, you have to live with all the uncertainties of a single parent, make sure you don’t get bogged down by the single mom tag. Believe in yourself and take the tag of single mom as an honour.
Say No To Sympathy
When others pour their sympathies upon you, tell them that you chose your life to be a single mom and you don’t need their pity.
You are here to live your life and to build your kid’s life. Never regret the situation you are in rather feel proud of yourself and your kid’s life.
Take Care Of Yourself
At times, the anger and pain of separation create a kind of madness and you lose interest in life.
Learn to take care of yourself when such situations arise, otherwise you will end up being a terrible mother for your kid.
Dating Gets Rough
You will come across men who would stop dating when they comes to know that you have a kid. It seems unfair and unkind and messes up your life. But the last thing you need is a partner who treats your kid badly.
Never throw yourself into a relationship without knowing the person properly.
Single Mom And Child Bonding
A single mom plays both the roles of father and mother in the meantime for your child.
This creates a powerful bond between you and your kid, which grows deeper and deeper throughout your journey.
As compared to normal relationships, you don’t have two wallets to spend. Try to pursue your child’s dreams and make him aware of your financial situations.
Remember you and your kid deserve a better life, so go for it with the privilege of being a single mom.
- basicsMother's Day 2022: How Does Motherhood Affect A Woman's Life, Emotionally And Physically?
- make up tipsMother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- make up tipsMake-up Essentials Guide For The Busy Working Moms
- bollywood wardrobeOn Sridevi’s Birth Anniversary, Her 5 Absolutely Beautiful Ethnic Looks That Stole Our Heart
- bollywood wardrobeOn 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- lifeHappy Mother’s Day 2022: Wishes, Quotes And Messages To Send To Your Mother On This Special Day
- womenISRO's 7 Women Scientists Behind India's Historic Space Missions
- postnatalHandling New Born Babies - Tips To Follow For New Moms
- postnatalSleep Deprivation: What Are The Signs & How Can A New Mom Cope With This
- wellnessMother's Day Special: Make Sure Your Mom Undergoes These Important Medical Tests
- babyAlexander Disease In Infants: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatments
- babyMozambique Sees First Wild Polio Case Since 1992; Pandemic May Have Caused Children To Miss Polio Vaccination