- 20 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 17 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Darshini foods are much loved in Karnataka. People throng these little local hotels almost any time during the day to feast on yummy treats. If you're new to Karnataka, you should be aware that the place is not only famous for soft puffy idlis and masala dosa's.
Darshini's have a list of yummy items on their menu and if you are a complete foodie, then you should definitely pick one of these delicious and mouthwatering foods mentioned on the list. The best part about these South Indian foods is the cost.
They are dead cheap, which means you can also afford it when you have a hole in the pocket. These famous cheap South Indian darshini foods come under the price of Rupees 30 and guess what you will still be left with a handful of change to indulge in filter coffee.
So, if you're hungry and have no extra bucks to spend, then take a look at these famous and cheap South Indian darshini foods:
Not many love this spicy and soft South Indian darshini treat. However, if you need an energy boost with a handful of lentils then this is the perfect option for you.
If you can't decide between spicy and sweet, then this cheap South Indian Darshini Foods Under 30 is the best choice to make this evening. Indulge in a hot sooji treat and complete it soji made out of with raisins and pineapple pieces.
Monsoon season brings on a strong craving to have fried foods although it isn't healthy. At every darshini, you will not miss to see a tray filled with hot- hot bajjis.
Tamarind rice is beneficial for health in a lot of ways. It is also good on the pocket because it is not an expensive treat. Enjoy this healthy and nutty South Indian Darshini Foods Under 30 bucks.
Bisblebath is another South Indian Darshini Foods Under 30 which you can throughly enjoy to the fullest. Served with khara or mixture on the side, this treat is a blessing to one's tummy.
Bonda soup, the name itself sounds interesting. If you love the rich aroma and the sweet taste of jagerry sambhar then this South Indian Darshini cheap Food is a must try in Karnataka.
Soothe your senses with a bowl of curd vada topped with khara boondi. It is quite a treat for those who love yogurt.
Locally known as paddu, this delicious Paniyaram is enjoyed with hot mint chutney on the side.
Sevai is a major transformation of noodles! So, make a trip to the nearest darshini and enjoy this South Indian cheap food under 30 bucks.
Tomatoes are extremely good for one's health. If you want to stay fit and healthy and can't afford a healthier meal than this, then tomato bath is the best option this evening.