- 1 hr ago World Breastfeeding Week 2020: 13 Natural Ways To Boost Breast Milk Supply
- 4 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- 5 hrs ago Different Types Of Make-up Foundation: How To Choose The Right One Depending on Your Skin Type
- 6 hrs ago Parijat Tree: Know The Legend Behind ‘Night Jasmine’ And Its Significance
- Movies Bhojpuri Actor Anupama Pathak Allegedly Dies By Suicide Hours After Posting A Video
- Sports Toure prays Man City end long wait for Champions League glory
- News India-Sri Lanka bonhomie on full display as PM congratulates Rajapaksa after landslide win in polls
- Automobiles KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Antaragni, a place to let your creative horses unleash, the cultural fest of IIT Kanpur is all set to make a comeback with its Golden Jubilee edition. Transcending all barriers of enthusiasm, it gets bigger and bigger every year and this year is no exception! Antaragni provides a plethora of events-blending a series of fine-arts, socio-cultural and literary events, along with a variety of workshops, exhibitions and informal events.
Taking a deeper look into Antaragni reveals its magnificence even better. The International Carnival at Antaragni has been a host to internationally acclaimed talent like Cleva girls, The Flying Eyes, The Bonny Men, etc.
Taking a step further, Antaragni shall host artist from Israel, Bulgaria, and Colombia. The major highlights of the festival are the four Pronites -fusion, Electronic dance music, Rock and Bollywood- making each night a unique and memorable one. These concerts have witnessed globally popular and eminent personalities including Sonu Nigam, Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Sunidhi Chauhan, Vishal-Shekar and bands like The Indian Ocean. Opening night of the golden Jubilee Antaragni shall be a host to the mesmerizing and soulful performance by Amit Trivedi.
IIT Kanpur gets completely transformed for the four days of Antaragni. During this time, a variety of competitions and workshops are also organized. To name a few of the truly entertaining events- Mridaksh (Personality Peagant), India haat, Director's Cut, Kavi Sammelan, Calypso, etc. Students from various colleges also compete against each other in the fields of Dance, Dramatics, Musicals, Fine Arts, Films and photography as well as English and Hindi literary events.
The dance workshops also draw a huge number of people. This is also the time when glamour is at its best in the campus with a large number of Bollywood celebrities gracing the campus and a successful fashion show, Ritambhara! The biggest, meanest and the awesomest rock fiesta in the country, Synchronicity! Informal events like blind date are also organised for the students to chill out!
Antaragni is a revolutionary voice in itself! Coming up with social initiative like "Stolen Youth" which aims at inculcating awareness and sensitivity towards crime among the youth, making Antaragni much more than just a cultural fest- it is about a change, it is about being the change, about excelling in one's field!
This time, in the four days of the golden Jubilee of Antaragni, the Phoenix shall bleed gold. The ambience is bound to be packed with praises for the amazing line-up of celebrities including Amit Trivedi, Nucleya, Anish Sood, Bhayanak Maut, Backstreet Blues, Langa group, Rahat Indori, Satish Vyas, India Jam Project and many more.
So stay tuned to Boldsky for more updates on Antaragni.