- 3 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 7 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- News Anti-parasitic drug kills coronavirus within 48 hours in lab grown cells: Study
- Sports Maharashtra players start 'Gamechangers' fund, raise Rs 1.5 lakh for needy
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Antaragni, a place to let your creative horses unleash, the cultural fest of IIT Kanpur is all set to make a comeback with its Golden Jubilee edition. Transcending all barriers of enthusiasm, it gets bigger and bigger every year and this year is no exception! Antaragni provides a plethora of events-blending a series of fine-arts, socio-cultural and literary events, along with a variety of workshops, exhibitions and informal events.
Taking a deeper look into Antaragni reveals its magnificence even better. The International Carnival at Antaragni has been a host to internationally acclaimed talent like Cleva girls, The Flying Eyes, The Bonny Men, etc.
Taking a step further, Antaragni shall host artist from Israel, Bulgaria, and Colombia. The major highlights of the festival are the four Pronites -fusion, Electronic dance music, Rock and Bollywood- making each night a unique and memorable one. These concerts have witnessed globally popular and eminent personalities including Sonu Nigam, Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Sunidhi Chauhan, Vishal-Shekar and bands like The Indian Ocean. Opening night of the golden Jubilee Antaragni shall be a host to the mesmerizing and soulful performance by Amit Trivedi.
IIT Kanpur gets completely transformed for the four days of Antaragni. During this time, a variety of competitions and workshops are also organized. To name a few of the truly entertaining events- Mridaksh (Personality Peagant), India haat, Director's Cut, Kavi Sammelan, Calypso, etc. Students from various colleges also compete against each other in the fields of Dance, Dramatics, Musicals, Fine Arts, Films and photography as well as English and Hindi literary events.
The dance workshops also draw a huge number of people. This is also the time when glamour is at its best in the campus with a large number of Bollywood celebrities gracing the campus and a successful fashion show, Ritambhara! The biggest, meanest and the awesomest rock fiesta in the country, Synchronicity! Informal events like blind date are also organised for the students to chill out!
Antaragni is a revolutionary voice in itself! Coming up with social initiative like "Stolen Youth" which aims at inculcating awareness and sensitivity towards crime among the youth, making Antaragni much more than just a cultural fest- it is about a change, it is about being the change, about excelling in one's field!
This time, in the four days of the golden Jubilee of Antaragni, the Phoenix shall bleed gold. The ambience is bound to be packed with praises for the amazing line-up of celebrities including Amit Trivedi, Nucleya, Anish Sood, Bhayanak Maut, Backstreet Blues, Langa group, Rahat Indori, Satish Vyas, India Jam Project and many more.
So stay tuned to Boldsky for more updates on Antaragni.