- News Maharashtra IPS officer quits, terming CAB communal andunconstitutional
- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Worst types of bosses an employee can face:
Flirt: Women employees often come across a flirt boss who always search for opportunities to come close to them. Complimenting their employee's new outfit, hairstyle or asking personal questions makes a supervisor appear unprofessional.
Abusive: Few people have experienced working under this worst kind of boss. If you make a mistake, your boss will badly abuse you for it. In short, this type of supervisors are impatient and ill-mannered. Their superiority takes control on their manners and they become abusive towards their employees.
Greedy: Boss simply tends to be greedy because they pay less wages and make their employees work much more than that. Almost every working professional comes across such type of worst boss. A common example can be, the employee is not appreciated for the achievement but are loaded with more work. Employees need encouragement and appreciation for their hard work! Greed will only destroy the company.
Biased: When an employee joins the office, he/she is treated well for the first few days but gradually, the true colours come out. Often bosses become biased towards old employees.
Double faced: Trusting your boss can be dangerous. Often employees commit the mistake of believing their bosses. These worst bosses play with the emotions and trust of their juniors. Employees should be careful if their bosses are double-faced.
Fake credit: There are few bosses who will take the credit of your hard work to give a good impression on their own superiors. Instead of giving you credit for your work, your boss will show that he/she has done everything.
These types of bosses might have frightened you but it is a fact! You should be prepared to face such worst situations, so that you can grow in your life. If you are worrying that you will also have to deal with such worst types of bosses, then let me tell you, luck can make your work life happier. There are bosses who share a special bond with their employees and there are also cases where an employee works for years happily with the same boss!