- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 14 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 15 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 17 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance India's Forex Reserves Hit A New Lifetime High Of $586 Billion
- News 80% Indians ready to take vaccines, more than UK, US: Harsh Vardhan cites survey
- Sports India vs Australia, 4th Test, Day 2: Natarajan, Sundar, Thakur bag three wickets to restrict Australia to 369
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
This Google prototype language translator which is so useful helps one to record spoken words and then play them back in multiple languages which you find in this vast universe rich in different cultures, languages and customs.
The use of Google prototype language translator is so sharp that it mixes the technology of the Google Voice and Google Translate and provides to its users over fifty languages through a speech interface on a smartphone.
According to researchers, the Google prototype language translator is programmed in such a way that it learns to translate over time.
It is said that the more translations one provides in different languages the better is the learning capabilities. So can you imagine how amazing this Google prototype language translator actually is?
The Google prototype language translator is said to hit the markets soon, which will of course be very useful for its users around the globe.