- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Movies Empuraan: Prithviraj Sukumaran Dedicates The Lucifer Sequel To This Legendary Actor!
- News ‘To silence a critic’: Rahul Gandhi backs Kunal Kamra
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Women have a never ending competition with each other, of looking the best. Good looks boost their confidence and for this boost they even don't mind a little malpractice.
If you are a women and want a honest opinion about your looks never ask another women. According to a poll of 1,600 women, more than two-thirds of the ladies tell their companions on women in a garment – when they don"t and a third of women have told friends they looked awful in something – when in fact they looked great – because they didn"t want to be upstaged.
This result shows the extent of jealousy clothes can provoke. Andy Barr says, “The results of this study reveal just how much jealousy clothes can invoke. The fact that almost half of the women admitted to purposeful 'outfit sabotage" in order to boost their own confidence proves how much we rely on appearances for our own self worth, a worrying trend."
He warned: “Never put your self confidence in the hand of someone else, and trust what you think suits you. If you feel good in it, then that"s all that matters!"