- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- News India-Iran should expedite Chabahar project: Afghanistan
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Sometimes, due to excessive weight loss, women you may end up having sagging derrieres. But nw to their rescue is a new undergarment range called the “bumkini" that gives a lift to the buttocks like a bra.
Officially called the Biniki, designed by Californian psychologist Dr Karin Hart, the product is worn under knickers and uses straps attached to a belt for support.
Dr Hart came up with the idea when she herself faced the the problem. This design was an invention after a trial and error method.
Dr. Hart says, “I looked for a derriere lift in stores but couldn"t find one so I decided to make something for myself to get the boost I wanted. By wrapping adhesive tape around myself in different ways I found one that worked. The look it gave me was so nice, I decided to make a few to wear under clothes."
This invention has added on to the women fashion accessory. Most people would agree that the breasts and buttocks look best held high on the body. Bra's of this nature has always been available but uplifts for buttocks is the first time available in the market.
Girls, add this new fashion accessory in your wardrobe, to get better results.