- 16 min ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 14 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- News Explained: What is the Behmai massacre
- Finance Gold Steady Even As Stock Markets Around World Hit Record Highs
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite India Launch Confirmed For January 21
- Movies Game Of Thrones Spin Off 'House of The Dragon' To Air In 2022
- Sports KL Rahul gets thumbs up from Kuldeep, watches videos of Steve Smith, AB de Villiers
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
A survey revealed that most of the girls use 13 different types of beauty products at a time. All of these products contain more than 20 ingredients that are harmful for the skin.
Perfume fared the worst, containing a mixture of 250 components on average while some labels crossed a total of 400 chemicals.
Lipstick was found consisting 33 elements, body lotion 32, mascara 29, and hand moisturiser 11 different chemicals.
Top-selling perfume, Chanel No5 listed 250 additives and the best-selling foundation, Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, had 24 ingredients.
The most popular nail varnish, Rimmel, was made from 31 components while the number for the top-selling body lotion Nivea Rich Nourishing Body Lotion stood at 32.
Experts linked some of the additives to cancer, hormone problems, skin conditions and allergies. The new wonder treatments contain more chemicals to be able to achieve better results, posing higher health risks for women.