- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 16 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 20 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- 21 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
After the Karnataka High Courts" controversial judgment, many women chose the career as bartenders. However, their path was not an easy one! They definitely had to face hooliganism by mischievous characters.
The liquor serving joints never failed to recognize this difficulty for their precious employees. They have now taken a fierce step and provided licensed arms to their deputed bouncers. The security of the women bartenders is the prime responsibility of these bouncers!
The bouncers keep a vigil on every movement of the customers entering the restaurant. They have been directed to use these weapons if required. Moreover they have been told to prevent any one form misbehaving with the artistes.
The bar owners are well aware that if any unpleasant incident take place with regard to their women employees, that may even lead to the cancellation of their licence. The body guards drop the girls at their home after the shift. Moreover, the arming of bouncers have also generated a sense of security among working women in the liquor serving bars or restaurants.
At least four girls in the pub were chased out and hit by a moral-policing activists of Sri Ram Sena in Mangalore city in February this year to express their opposition to the western culture in India.