- 11 hrs ago Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- 13 hrs ago National Girl Child Day (24 January): Healthy Food For Teenage Girls
- 13 hrs ago National Tourism Day 2021: History And Significance Of This Day
- 14 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 24 January To 30 January
- News PM Oli removed from Nepal's ruling party amid political chaos
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Sidharth Shukla Shows The Mirror To Nikki Tamboli And Aly Goni About Their Conduct In The House
- Sports Hero I-League: TRAU grab first win of season against Chennai City
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
International Human Solidarity Day is observed every year on 20 December as a day to celebrate solidarity and unity among the people across the world. According to the United Nations Millennium Declaration (UNMD), solidarity is an essential factor when it comes to maintaining international relations. On this International Human Solidarity Day, we are here to tell you more about this day.
It was in 2005 when the United Nations (UN) acknowledged and recognised the fundamental values needed for ensuring the International Human Solidarity Day. It was also declared that 20 December will be observed as the International Human Solidarity Day. The UN also asked the governments of different nations along with the non-government organisations (NGOs) to help in eradicating poverty across the world.
- This day is observed with an aim to raise public awareness regarding the importance of solidarity.
- It is a day to celebrate the unity of humans in diversity.
- The day also focuses on reminding the government for respecting the commitments needed for nurturing and maintaining international relations.
- It is a day to encourage and promote new initiatives needed for eradicating poverty.
- "The organisation relies on the spirit of solidarity as it helps decrease the concerns of world problems. It can be a bullet to poverty, hunger, health, and education".
- "One should always be aware of all the new plans and schemes implemented by our government to make life better".
- "We Must Stand Together United in Solidarity Against the Targeting, Demonization, and Vilification of Any Group of People".
- "If someone puts their hands on you make sure they never put their hands on anybody else again".
- "It is one of the fundamental values of international relations in the 21st Century. It helps those underprivileged or unaware of government action and need to benefit from this."
- "International human solidarity day is also a day to stand against increasing challenges on terrorism and corruption."
- "Solidarity is defined as one of the essential tools in the Millennium Declaration context."
- "Sometimes an alien would stand with a moose, not because of solidarity, but because of accidentally doing it."