- 45 min ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- 15 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 16 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 17 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Out Of Top 5, Indian Idol 12 Re-Enters
- News Unresolved issues between India-China remain, next round of talks after consultations
- Sports Sheffield United relegated from Premier League
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
International Human Solidarity Day is observed every year on 20 December as a day to celebrate solidarity and unity among the people across the world. According to the United Nations Millennium Declaration (UNMD), solidarity is an essential factor when it comes to maintaining international relations. On this International Human Solidarity Day, we are here to tell you more about this day.
It was in 2005 when the United Nations (UN) acknowledged and recognised the fundamental values needed for ensuring the International Human Solidarity Day. It was also declared that 20 December will be observed as the International Human Solidarity Day. The UN also asked the governments of different nations along with the non-government organisations (NGOs) to help in eradicating poverty across the world.
- This day is observed with an aim to raise public awareness regarding the importance of solidarity.
- It is a day to celebrate the unity of humans in diversity.
- The day also focuses on reminding the government for respecting the commitments needed for nurturing and maintaining international relations.
- It is a day to encourage and promote new initiatives needed for eradicating poverty.
- "The organisation relies on the spirit of solidarity as it helps decrease the concerns of world problems. It can be a bullet to poverty, hunger, health, and education".
- "One should always be aware of all the new plans and schemes implemented by our government to make life better".
- "We Must Stand Together United in Solidarity Against the Targeting, Demonization, and Vilification of Any Group of People".
- "If someone puts their hands on you make sure they never put their hands on anybody else again".
- "It is one of the fundamental values of international relations in the 21st Century. It helps those underprivileged or unaware of government action and need to benefit from this."
- "International human solidarity day is also a day to stand against increasing challenges on terrorism and corruption."
- "Solidarity is defined as one of the essential tools in the Millennium Declaration context."
- "Sometimes an alien would stand with a moose, not because of solidarity, but because of accidentally doing it."