- 6 min ago Hepatitis Awareness Month 2022: What Is The Link Between Diabetes And Hepatitis?
- 55 min ago Why is Satyanarayana Puja important in Telugu Weddings?
- 1 hr ago World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Theme
- 2 hrs ago Trained Sniffer Dogs May Accurately Detect COVID Infected Airport Passengers: Study
- News Rise in UFOs in past 20 years says Pentagon in rare hearing
- Finance S&P Cuts FY23 India Growth Forecast, To 7.3% On Rising Inflation, Russia-Ukraine War
- Sports UEFA Europa League 2022 Final: Eintracht Frankfurt vs Rangers Starting XIs, Dream11 Prediction
- Movies Prithviraj: Akshay Kumar Was Like 'Kid In A Candy Shop' When He Realised The Scale Of Action In The Film
- Education MGU CAT Admit Card 2022 Released At cat.mgu.ac.in, Download Hall Ticket Here
- Automobiles Tata Motors Sales Report For April 2022
- Technology Website Trackers Are Saving Email, Password Even Before You Hit "Submit"
- Travel International Museum Day 2022: Best Museums In Bangalore
The arrival of a child in a person's life brings a lot of happiness, joy, positivity and excitement. It indeed makes a person feel quite lucky and blessed. Whether it is a baby boy or girl, becoming a parent is no less than a blessing.
No matter whether you are a relative, friend, colleague or neighbour, you will definitely want to wish the new parents. Keeping the same in mind, today we have some heartfelt congratulatory messages and wishes that you can share on the birth of a baby boy. Scroll down the article to read more.
1. "Still can't believe you have become a mother. Congratulations my dear best friend on the birth of your baby boy."
2. "I am sending you my best wishes and love on the birth of your baby boy. May God bless you and your bundle of joy."
3. "May the birth of your son bring lots of joy and positivity to your family. Congratulations and best wishes."
4. "I hope that your baby boy brings lots of happiness to your family. I pray for his better future and healthy life."
5. "Dear sister, congratulations on the birth of your baby boy. May God bless your son with intelligence, health, prosperity, and righteousness."
6. "Finally you have become a parent to a beautiful kid. May you stay together always and may your son grow to be an obedient, sensible and good human."
7. "Babies are a wonder, babies are fun. Congratulations on the birth of your little son."
8. "Isn't it a blessing and excitement to have an extension in your family? Best wishes on the birth of your adorable son."
9. "Being a new mother is no less than an adventure. We hope that you enjoy this adventurous journey with your newborn son. Stay blessed and happy."
10. "Dear daughter, it's no less than a blessing to see you becoming a mother to a healthy baby boy. I am always there for you. May God bless you and your son with good health and happiness."
11. "It's a lovely day for us as now we finally have a prince in our family. May God bless our little prince."
12. "Dear son, your newborn son is no less than a gem for our family. We are so excited and happy to become grandparents to your little bundle of joy."
13. "Congratulations on becoming parents to such an adorable and sweet baby boy. May God bless you and your family with love and happiness."
14. "Today is one of the best days of my life as my sister has been blessed with a little baby boy."
15. "We hope your baby boy brings happiness and love in your lives. I hope he stays healthy and happy forever."
- prenatalToxoplasma Gondii: Most 'Successful' Parasite In The World; Can Moms Pass This On To Babies?
- babyTransmission Of COVID-19 Infection From Mother To Baby Rare: BMJ Study
- improvementHow To Design Baby Room And Kids Nursery At Home: Expert Tips
- baby7-Month-Old Baby Diagnosed With Rare Genetic Disorder BENTA Disease: All About The Condition
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Pyjama Sets To Shoes For Your Baby Girl And Boy! Exciting Discounts With Up To 80% Off
- kidsHow To Manage Vaccination-Related Pain In Newborns And Children?
- kidsFoods You Should Avoid Giving Your Children With Eczema
- womenNusrat Jahan Case: The Politics Of Birth Registration And Father's Name
- babyHow To Take Care Of Your Children During The Monsoon Season
- prenatalMother’s Day Special: Healthy Food For Moms After Second Pregnancy
- lifeCongratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby
- babyWhat Are Designer Babies? Know About The Technology That Makes 'Smarter', 'Taller' Kids