- 4 min ago Mouni Roy Gives An Ethnic Wear Goal To Ladies Who Want To Play With The Colour Brown
- 14 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Shows Us What Jewellery And Makeup We Should Choose With A Black Dress
- 33 min ago 11 Sure Signs That You Are Really Becoming An Emotionally Strong Person
- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- News 2,000 transgenders excluded from Assam NRC final list; Plea filed in SC
- Movies Director Shyam Ramsay Of 'Ramsay Brothers Passes Away At The Age Of 67; Read Details!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Launched In India With Gigantic 6000mAh Battery
- Finance London Surpasses Mumbai In Rupee Trading Volumes
- Automobiles Royal Enfield 650 Twins Cross The 15,000 Units Sales Mark In Just 10 Months
- Sports Atletico braced for Ronaldo meeting, PSG out to continue home form - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
People who have a pet dog know that it is not a pet but more of a family member. People go to any extent when it comes to taking care of their pets.
One such interesting story is that of a lovely relationship that a man shared with his pet dog as he suffered from separation anxiety.
Check out the details of this interesting bond that the couple shared with their pet.
The Pet Shorty Was Adopted 11 Years Ago!
The adorable dog named ‘Shorty' is 15 years old. This pet has been living with his owner Marc for the past 11 years after it was adopted from a shelter. It was love at first sight for the couple and Shorty as it turned out to be a special bond.
Shorty Gets Upset With Marc’s Absence
Marc's wife Kristen revealed that Shorty becomes extremely anxious when Marc is not around. He tends to bark and cry, and there is nothing that will calm him. She further revealed that not even she or other dogs can comfort the distressed puppy.
The Anxiety Takes A Toll On The Poor Pup
It is said that the separation anxiety had taken a toll on Shorty every single time. Hence Kristen's mum decided to help him. She ordered a mannequin from a Halloween store and made it look like Marc.
The Pup Calmed Instantly
When the pup was introduced to the fake Marc, it was magic as Shorty was all calm and it even fell asleep within 30 minutes of being introduced to its fake owner.
Don't you think this is a cool idea? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.