- 4 hrs ago Dustin Hoffman Birthday Special Irresistibly Versatile Actor Turns 85
- 12 hrs ago It’s Raining Offers On Amazon: Bag 60% Off On Handbags Today!
- 15 hrs ago Best And Perfect Travel Companions Based On The Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago National Handloom Day: Tiger Stripes Collection Chakradhara By Warp N Weft And WWF India
- Sports CWG 2022: Left young by his mother, Eldhose Paul struggled for pocket money in his college days
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 12 August 7 Highlights: Chetna Pande Gets Eliminated From The Show
- News BJP-JDU rift widens? Bihar CM Kumar calls meeting of party MLAs, MPs
- Education How Can MSc Business Analytics Boost Your Career Growth?
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Launched At Rs 1,49,900 - The Lightest Enfield
- Travel Phang Nga Bay: James Bond Island
- Finance 'Cipla' Betting Big on Digitisation And Emerging Segments
- Technology Jio Games Watch Will Let You Earn Money While Gaming
When it comes to getting into the detailing of the characters of your favourite TV series, you cannot ignore the famous series "Game of Thrones".
Do you know that some of the main characters of this famous TV series "Game of Thrones" suffer from certain health conditions?
Here in this article, we shall define you the health issues that these characters suffer from.
Check them out.
Jon Snow – Martyr Complex
Jon Snow's character in the series has a martyr complex. This is sometimes associated with the term ‘victim complex' where the individual feels the desire of being a martyr for their own sake.
Arya Stark – Multiple Personality Disorder
Arya Stark's character is a personality that clashes within her. Sometimes, she becomes an anonymous man and at other times herself. Her character is believed to suffer from multiple personality disorder which is a condition in which the individual shows different identities.
Cersei Lannister – Alcoholism
The Queen Cersei's character in the series has addiction to drinking almost all the time. This is a condition that leads an individual to suffer from psychological and physical obsession for extreme and compelling drinking.
Lysa Arryn – Delusional Jealousy
Lysa Arryn's character in the series suffers from a delusional circumstance where an individual suffers from insensible fears about their loved one's affair with others and as result, it ends up in manipulation, control, and aggression over the person.
Samwell Tarly – Obesity
Samwell Tarly character in the series is of an individual who was abandoned by his cruel father before he was sent off to the wall. He suffers from a crucial eating disorder in which the person does less physical movement leading to terrible health effects.
- pulseDid You Know That Your Financial Status Affects Your Sleep?
- pulseMan Spends $30,000 To Look Like Michael Jackson
- pulseThis Man Survived Without Eating Food For 382 Days
- pulseHong Kong Woman Loses 10 Years Of Memory Due To Constipation
- pulseWoman Makes Money By Cuddling Total Strangers
- pulseMan Undergoes Several Surgeries To Attain Skull Face
- pulseDrinking Extra Sweet Coffee From His Crush’s Cafe Left Him Diabetic
- pulseMysterious Explosion Leaves A 33-Feet-Wide Crater In A Field In Germany
- pulseFirefighters Had To Break Open The Car After Boy Refused To Open The Car Door
- pulseMan Ate Expired Food For One Year!
- pulseYoungster Finds Instagram Success By Posing As A Girl
- pulseThis Pic Of Bird Feeding Cigarette Butt To Its Baby Will Break Your Heart