- 10 min ago Lady Gaga In Bold And Vivid Make-up Look Sets The Instagram On Fire
- 49 min ago Happy Birthday Juhi Chawla: Five Times The Actress Made Us Want To Up Our Ethnic Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago 6 Things To Keep In Mind Before You Decide To Move In With Your Partner
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 November 2019
- Technology Realme 5s Might Replace Realme 5, Boast 48MP Primary Camera
- News Deadly Kabul car bomb blast claims 7 lives
- Movies Telugu Actor Dr Rajasekhar Meets With An Accident; Suffers Minor Injuries!
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: 1st Test: India probable XI for the Indore match
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ertiga BS-VI Diesel Spied Testing Ahead Debut At 2020 Auto Expo: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Britannia Industries Gain 6% As Shares React To Q2 Results
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
There are so many diseases where symptoms don't become evident unless they have reached their peak.
Check out the details of a woman who suffers from this rare medical condition where the immune system attacks blood vessels and makes her gums look like strawberries!
According to reports, the woman's teeth were almost entirely engulfed by her overgrown gums.
The woman, whose identity was not revealed, had told the medics that her gums had started to grow around six weeks earlier.
She further elaborated about her condition and revealed that she had also been suffering nosebleeds of late and had three nasty ulcers on her face which made her skin look like it had been "eaten away".
Doctors diagnosed her condition to be "strawberry gingivitis". The medical name for this medical condition is granulomatosis with polyangiitis (GPA).
It is a rare disease in which the immune system attacks the blood vessels.
The medics treated her with drugs that suppress the immune system and inflammation, but her case remains a mystery as it was reported that the woman never came back for a follow-up appointment.
What do you think of this condition? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.