- 5 min ago Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- 48 min ago What Are Magnetic Eyelashes? Here Is How To Wear Them
- 1 hr ago Ghatasthapana 2019: Significance, Date And Muhurat
- 1 hr ago Bhumi Pednekar And Taapsee Pannu Make A Quirky Splash At Saand Ki Aankh Trailer Launch
- Automobiles Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News J&K Guv calls for continuation of Police-Army collaboration
- Sports Virat Kohli reprimanded for inappropriate shoulder contact with Beuran Hendricks during Bengaluru T20I
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Movies Sye Raa Censor Report: Chiranjeevi Starrer Gets U/A Certificate
- Technology Prototype Electric Sea Taxis Pulled Over By Cops For Speeding
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
If you have been stuck in a situation where you need to make a firm decision and decide whether you need to move ahead or still hold on, then here are some quotes you should read.
They will help you understand the situation better and motivate you.
Check out the quotes that will help you decide whether to make life-changing decisions or not.
"That one decision you are scared to make could be the one to change your whole life for better."
"Do something that scares you, that inevitably will teach you to be fearless."
" Even if you go for it and it doesn't work out you still win. You still had the guts enough to head straight that frightened you. That kind of bravery will take you to places."
"It's okay to be scared, but you have to get out there, open up, love, make mistakes, learn, be stronger and start all over again."
"Everything will happen for you all of a sudden and you'll be thankful you didn't give up. Believe that."
"When you can't control what's happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to what's happening. That's where your power is!"
"Have the courage to leave, and the strength to not look back."