Feeling tired or low for no reason? There might be chances that you might be surrounded by negative energy.
Though most of us do not believe in the fact of negative energy surrounding us there is a simple test which can prove this, and the result will amaze you!
All that you need to do is just use a glass of water and place it under your bed before you sleep.
Check on to know more and understand about the negative energies that can impact our lives.
How Negative Energy Impacts Our Lives
Negative energies are believed to have an influence on our mental health. This is one of the reasons as to why it needs to be eliminated with a spiritual ritual.
The Simple Ritual
Try out the most simple and best result to get rid of negative energy. All that you need to do is keep a glass of water under your bed in order to kill the bad vibes that have been surrounding you.
What Happens Next?
You need to place the glass filled with water under your bed and leave it overnight. In the morning, check the glass of water and see if it is clouded or if the water has bubbles. If it has either of it, then it means that the negative energy has been absorbed by the glass of water. On the other hand, even if the glass is clear and the water is not so bubbly, it should have absorbed the bad vibes.
But Wonder Why A Glass Of Water?
Well, research claims that water is one of the main elements that attracts negative energy and using it in the right form can remove the negativity around you efficiently.
So, the next time you hit the bed, make sure you have kept a glass of water under your bed.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs