According to Hindu mythology, Garuda Purana is one of those Ashtaadasa Maha-Puranas. It has got its name as 'Garuda Purana' because it is in the form of a dialogue between Garuda - the Divine King of Birds - and Lord Vishnu.
Garuda Purana is said to mainly deal with the incarnations of Lord Vishnu and also the geographical description and origin of the universe, creation, procreation of Gods.
But, most importantly, it narrates the journey of a soul after death and enlightens us about life.
Here, in this article, we are revealing some of the facts as to how a person can be labelled as lucky. Be it either being at mental peace or having a happy life, having these traits can define it all.
As per the Puranas, an individual who has these traits is said to be really lucky in life. So, go ahead and check for the traits of lucky individuals. These lucky traits can be from improving your health, wealth to your overall well-being.
Waking Up Early!
A person who believes in getting up early in the morning and exercising at the day's start is said to stay healthy and good health indicates a good life.
Never Backing Out From Hard Work!
A person who does not hesitate in performing any kind of physical labour or any kind of hard work is believed to get lucky. Over a period of time, he receives all the pleasures in life.
Loving The Family, And Treating It As First Priority!
An individual who constantly loves to be in touch with his family and friends takes care of everyone, and such a person is said to be a lucky individual. He also receives respect from everywhere.
A person who believes in hearing more than speaking is an ideal individual. Such a man's marital life is said to be happy and content as per the Puranas.
The Ones Who Are Quite Confidential About Their Personal Life
There are many people who expose their personal relationships to everyone and create problems. People who maintain the confidentiality of their personal relationships do not bother others at all. As a result, they are at peace more often.
Being Content In Life
People who do not try to get things of new pleasures, but are satisfied with the things that they already have are always said to remain in a state of calm and peace.
If you do not have these qualities, then fret not and start adopting them right away, as it will help you in improving your life and bring in good luck!
- Nurse Who Died While Treating Nipah Patients Left A Heartfelt Note To Her Husband…
- Motivational Quotes That Can Change Your Life
- Muslim Man Broke His Fast To Save Life Of A Hindu!
- Eww! A Man Cut His Penis While Watching Porn!
- Weekly Predictions For 21st-27th May
- ‘Penis Facials’ Keep Sandra Bullock Looking Younger
- A Girl’s Sleeping Position Reveals About Her Personality
- Ladies! You Must Visit This Thai Spa Where Handsome Models Offer Services
- WTF! This Woman Threw Feces On A Restaurant Employee!
- Why Do Men Want To Control; One Reason Can Be Zodiac
- Zodiac Signs That Take The Longest Time To Fall In Love
- Meet Yash Shah: "The Rubber Man Of India"