Certain stories make us realise that humanity is great and when you learn about the struggles a common man goes through, it makes you realise that there is a lot to learn.
GMB Akash, a well-known photographer, captures the lives of a commoner and shares their heart-warming stories.
You May Also Like To Read: Live-in Relationships Is A "No Big Deal" In This Indian Village!
And here, we are sharing a post of his where he shared the story of a young illiterate girl who shares her content life story.
So, read on to find out more.
"Our landlord used to call me illiterate. The landlord has a daughter same age of mine. She attended school, college, and then university. I went to work when she went for education.
Recently she got married to a wealthy family and her parents gave a lot of dowry. My landlord's daughter refused to do any job as it does not suit her in-laws status and her parents are bound to give her many gifts all the time.
On the contrary, my salary helps my parents to live in a good house, to buy good foods, the overtime money I earn goes to my younger sisters' education. The work I am doing is my dignity, I am happy to be illiterate - Monowara (25)."
- This Heartbreaking Photo Raised A Fund Of 5 Million In Two Days!
- WTF! Woman Accidentally Poured Hot Chilli Sauce On Her Man’s Private Part!
- Man Born Without Penis Loses His Virginity At The Age Of 44
- A Triangle On These 5 Places Of Your Palm Indicates This
- Do You Know That Your Palm's Colour Says A Lot About Your Health & Fate?
- Her Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Have A Name Yet