TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
Just like any other animal-related dreams, dreaming of snakes can have a wide variety of meanings, especially for pregnant women.
If a woman dreams about snakes during pregnancy, it means that it is a sign from above. It can be a warning about the potential events that can affect your pregnancy in a positive or a negative way.
So, check out what do the different coloured snakes and other snake-related dreams during pregnancy signify, as the colour of the slithering creature can affect the overall explanation.
A Green Snake In The Dream
If the pregnant woman sees a green snake in her dream, it signifies that the foetus in her womb will have a healthy development. It is a very good reason to celebrate and be happy.
A Red Snake In The Dream
If the woman sees a red snake in the dream, it is a sign to show one of her friends or relatives will be married or engaged in the coming days. This further reinforces the idea of being associated with a pregnant woman, as it is considered to be lucky.
A Black Snake
If the pregnant woman sees a black or a very huge snake in her dream, it means that she will give birth to a baby boy. On the other hand, if she sees the snake dwelling in a well during her dream state, then it is believed that the boy will be extraordinarily blessed.
A White Snake
If the pregnant woman dreams of a white snake in her arm in the dream, it means that she will give birth to a baby girl! Sounds weird, right? But people tend to believe in these significances!
If The Snake Bites In The Dream
If the woman sees a snake biting in the dream, it is believed that she will lead a happy and fruitful life. It is one of those rare occasions, when being bitten by a snake is not considered as a bad omen.