- 13 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 22 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 28 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 47 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance ICICI FASTag: How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
With this hot summer around, we would love to do anything that can make us feel relaxed and cool. If you're wondering what we are even discussing about, then read this article to find out about the most amazing and beautiful frozen wonders that you need to have a peek at.
These are the wonders, which will want to make you go right there and relax. If you can't, then it is going to give a soothing effect to your eyes when you have a look at these pictures.
So, relax and do see these pictures, who knows you might get yourself an opportunity to go out there and enjoy the serenity right in front of you!
Read on to know more about these interesting places where there is a unique display of ice that is carved by none other than our very own mother nature!
This looks like a chocolate sauce on your favourite vanilla ice cream. But, this is a natural phenomenon. These bizarre colourful lines are created by sea algae and sediment that is formed on the rocks.
This looks amazingly stunning. It is commonly seen on the hilly terrain. These rollers are formed when strong winds blow moist snow along the ground, piling it up in the form of a roller.
It is a type of a natural cave that has a significant amount of perennial ice. It has an amazing view during the day and this beautiful cave is in Alaska.
This amazing iceberg is formed by biting polar winds, freezing waters and sub-zero temperatures. These beautiful mountains are found in the Antarctic Peninsula region.
This is my favourite one! This looks incredibly beautiful. It is also called an ice pan or ice disk. It is a natural phenomenon that occurs in slow moving water during cold climates.
Greenland is the world's largest island that is covered up to 80% under permanent sheet of ice canyons. This is one of the most photographed feature of the island.
This is characterised by freezing rain and strong winds and ice storms. It can create incredible sculptures by encasing trees and other objects with thick ice wraps. Well, that is a light house which is all covered up with ice.
This is a pleasing view for your eyes. The opening of the cave looks so inviting that you wish to enter it instantly. This glacier cave is formed within the ice of a glacier when the water runs through or under the glacier. Isn't it amazing?
This gigantic ice castle is a rare phenomenon known as the blue ice. In this, the ice bubbles are compressed and the light at the end of the spectrum is absorbed, leaving a massive blue look! Nature is beautiful, must say.
Yeah, you read it right. There are ice volcanoes too that take place. It is also known as ice fumaroles. This emits steam and gases instead of lava. It looks so cool like a chimney of cold steam blowing up.