- 33 min ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- 14 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- News Woman's headless body found in suitcase in Thane
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Bombay Bullets climb to fourth with win over Bengaluru Brawlers
- Movies Shweta Basu Prasad Ends Marriage With Rohit Mittal; Thanks Him For 'Irreplaceable' Memories
- Finance Rupee Opens At One-Month High Of 70.96/Dollar
- Technology Clash Of Clans Version 13 Update With Town Hall 13 Released For Android And iOS
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
World Population Day is observed on July 11th around the world to bring awareness about the constantly growing population and its related issues.
It is very important for people to realise and act on the growing population and make sure the things don't go out of hand and the life cycle is maintained in a uniform way.
With over thousands of babies being born every second, there must be something that people around must do to curb the numbers.
World Population Day was first celebrated in the year 1987. It has gained its popularity ever since with support from various organisations and masses around the world.
This day is celebrated to even mark the issues that the current population is facing. It is celebrated in over 200 countries to bring awareness and importance of having a small family.
On this day, there are several programmes that are initiated to educate people on safe sex and to focus more on the contraceptives and birth control methods.
With the constant growing population, there are many young people in the world than ever before. This is creating an unpredicted potential for economical and social progress.
However, due to the potential hindrance of extreme poverty, discrimination, lack of education and other things, the growth of this young generation is only leading to more problems for mankind at large.
Hence, this day is celebrated to make the youth more aware of all the ill happenings in the world and also in educating them about the potential hazards of population growth.
Therefore, in conclusion, a day like this is required for the people to be aware about the outburst of population and its adverse effects, and the precautions they should take about childbirth to make the world a better place for everyone to live in.