- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Pink is every woman's favourite colour. The sensationally hot lassie Priyanka Chopra walked the red carpet in a bright pink couture at the Lions Gold Award 2015.
Looking beautiful in this self-printed skirt, Priyanka Chopra was indeed the most beautiful woman at the venue. These days, celebrities are opting for bright colours to go with bold hues such as black and navy blue. The attire worn by Priyanka was from Theia. The feminine full-skirted look on her is something different and so pleasing to the eyes.
The bright pink skirt was neither too long nor too short. Tight at the waist and flared at the bottom, Priyanka flaunted her figure to the maximum. With this blazing number, she wore a black top, which was simple and elegant. She clenched her waist with a slim belt that had a gold buckle. It added more glamour to her entire red carpet look. On the other hand, as her appearance was not heavy, she made sure to bring in a little bling with the help of accessories.
The Victorian-styled earrings looked lovely on Priyanka's round face and it enhanced the colour of her bright dress. The actress has a fetish for shoes. She wrapped up her appearance with a pair of polka Jimmy Choo pumps. Though it was a mis-match, it surely added more style to her red carpet look at the Lions Gold Awards 2015.
This beauty also kept away from boring hairstyles. She gave us a surprise with a neat side bun. In conclusion, the red carpet style of Priyanka's was heavenly and surely one of her best looks so far. It's a nice start to the New Year.