- Movies Tamil Nadu Child Marriage Case: Khushbu Sundar Requests Smriti Irani & WCD Ministry's Attention
- Sports IPL 2020: Sam Curran surprised by MS Dhoni's plan to promote him up the order
- News Will not sign death warrant of farmers: Congress in RS on farm bills
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Pink is every woman's favourite colour. The sensationally hot lassie Priyanka Chopra walked the red carpet in a bright pink couture at the Lions Gold Award 2015.
Looking beautiful in this self-printed skirt, Priyanka Chopra was indeed the most beautiful woman at the venue. These days, celebrities are opting for bright colours to go with bold hues such as black and navy blue. The attire worn by Priyanka was from Theia. The feminine full-skirted look on her is something different and so pleasing to the eyes.
The bright pink skirt was neither too long nor too short. Tight at the waist and flared at the bottom, Priyanka flaunted her figure to the maximum. With this blazing number, she wore a black top, which was simple and elegant. She clenched her waist with a slim belt that had a gold buckle. It added more glamour to her entire red carpet look. On the other hand, as her appearance was not heavy, she made sure to bring in a little bling with the help of accessories.
The Victorian-styled earrings looked lovely on Priyanka's round face and it enhanced the colour of her bright dress. The actress has a fetish for shoes. She wrapped up her appearance with a pair of polka Jimmy Choo pumps. Though it was a mis-match, it surely added more style to her red carpet look at the Lions Gold Awards 2015.
This beauty also kept away from boring hairstyles. She gave us a surprise with a neat side bun. In conclusion, the red carpet style of Priyanka's was heavenly and surely one of her best looks so far. It's a nice start to the New Year.