- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Pink is every woman's favourite colour. The sensationally hot lassie Priyanka Chopra walked the red carpet in a bright pink couture at the Lions Gold Award 2015.
Looking beautiful in this self-printed skirt, Priyanka Chopra was indeed the most beautiful woman at the venue. These days, celebrities are opting for bright colours to go with bold hues such as black and navy blue. The attire worn by Priyanka was from Theia. The feminine full-skirted look on her is something different and so pleasing to the eyes.
The bright pink skirt was neither too long nor too short. Tight at the waist and flared at the bottom, Priyanka flaunted her figure to the maximum. With this blazing number, she wore a black top, which was simple and elegant. She clenched her waist with a slim belt that had a gold buckle. It added more glamour to her entire red carpet look. On the other hand, as her appearance was not heavy, she made sure to bring in a little bling with the help of accessories.
The Victorian-styled earrings looked lovely on Priyanka's round face and it enhanced the colour of her bright dress. The actress has a fetish for shoes. She wrapped up her appearance with a pair of polka Jimmy Choo pumps. Though it was a mis-match, it surely added more style to her red carpet look at the Lions Gold Awards 2015.
This beauty also kept away from boring hairstyles. She gave us a surprise with a neat side bun. In conclusion, the red carpet style of Priyanka's was heavenly and surely one of her best looks so far. It's a nice start to the New Year.