- Technology Paytm Mall Freedom Sale 2020: Discounts And Offers On Smartphones
- Sports Champions League: RB Leipzig 2-1 Atletico Madrid: Adams effort sensationally secures semi-final berth
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Automobiles 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Madhuri Dixit and Jacqueline Fernandez were spotted at jewellery events and one look at them will make your eyes will pop. Both these ladies looked spectacular in traditional attires and made fans go crazy at the venue.
While Madhuri went in for a Pankaj and Nidhi salwar Jacqueline wore a gold and cream saree by Indian designer, Archana Rao. Their ensembles were so beautiful that it enhanced their natural beauty at the event. Both these stars wore heavy jewellery by the brand they launched and it complemented them to perfection. Madhuri Dixit's Pankaj & Nidhi outfit was elegant just like herself.
The colour was sober and pleasing to the eyes. The cut out pattern of her outfit was unique and it really made Madhuri look beautiful. The white zardosi work on the entire salwar was breathtaking. The palace gate print also had a touch of gold embellishments that added glamour to her attire. What was fascinating about her Pankaj and Nidhi outfit is the high collar which made her look superb. Madhuri finished her look with a pair of nude sandals. She wore white gold accessories and left her tresses loose over one side of her shoulder.
On the other hand, Jacqueline Fernandez went in for a much heavier look. The beauty wore a golden and cream embellished saree by designer Frou Frou. Looking bright in the colour, Jacqueline Fernandez added more to her look with the help of loud makeup.
Her eyes were shimmering bright with a gold hue, lips of blood red and cheeks flushed with a pink touch. Jacqueline Fernandez's presence at the jewellery event in the Frou Frou saree was worth a second look. She was a true stunner and indeed amazing to look at.