- 5 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 6 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 8 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Madhuri Dixit and Jacqueline Fernandez were spotted at jewellery events and one look at them will make your eyes will pop. Both these ladies looked spectacular in traditional attires and made fans go crazy at the venue.
While Madhuri went in for a Pankaj and Nidhi salwar Jacqueline wore a gold and cream saree by Indian designer, Archana Rao. Their ensembles were so beautiful that it enhanced their natural beauty at the event. Both these stars wore heavy jewellery by the brand they launched and it complemented them to perfection. Madhuri Dixit's Pankaj & Nidhi outfit was elegant just like herself.
The colour was sober and pleasing to the eyes. The cut out pattern of her outfit was unique and it really made Madhuri look beautiful. The white zardosi work on the entire salwar was breathtaking. The palace gate print also had a touch of gold embellishments that added glamour to her attire. What was fascinating about her Pankaj and Nidhi outfit is the high collar which made her look superb. Madhuri finished her look with a pair of nude sandals. She wore white gold accessories and left her tresses loose over one side of her shoulder.
On the other hand, Jacqueline Fernandez went in for a much heavier look. The beauty wore a golden and cream embellished saree by designer Frou Frou. Looking bright in the colour, Jacqueline Fernandez added more to her look with the help of loud makeup.
Her eyes were shimmering bright with a gold hue, lips of blood red and cheeks flushed with a pink touch. Jacqueline Fernandez's presence at the jewellery event in the Frou Frou saree was worth a second look. She was a true stunner and indeed amazing to look at.