- 8 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 23 min ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 2 hrs ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- Sports State sports ministers brief Rijiju on roadmap for post COVID-19 resumption
- Movies NBA Star Reggie Miller Reacts To Sushant Singh Rajput In Dil Bechara Song; ‘Gone But Not Forgotten'
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- News 80 Metro Rail workers test positive, shifted to COVID centre
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Shraddha Kapoor is busy with the promotions of 'Ek Villain' as her movie is all set to release at the end of this month. And while promoting her new movie, she has given us some really cool and summery looks. And we got to see her in yet another summer-friendly look recently. Shraddha Kapoor was in a Arpita Mehta ensemble that struck us as 'novel'. Shraddha Kapoor was on the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa with her co-stars Sidharth Malhotra and Prachi Desai to promote her new movie.
Shraddha Kapoor looked like a bright piece of sunshine in this yellow outfit. The ensemble comprises a long yellow lehenga skirt with orange and white block prints on it. The skirt was teamed up with a loose top that had noodle straps and some neat mirror work. The mirror work made it obvious that Shraddha Kapoor was in an Arpita Mehta outfit. We all know that traditional mirror work is Arpita Mehta's signature style.
Shraddha Kapoor's bright yellow clothes lit up the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. While some may say that lehanga skirts are no longer worn with this kind of tops, we kind of liked the novelty of it. Shraddha Kapoor was wearing golden 'Outhouse' jewellery. She was styled for the event by Nisha Kundnani.
Let us take a closer look at the details of Shraddha Kapoor's look in the Arpita Mehta outfit. For more PHOTOS
In Arpita Mehta
Shraddha Kapoor was in an Arpita Mehta ensemble on the sets of Jhalak. Shraddha Kapoor was in long lehenga skirt with a loose fitting noodle strap top.
Shraddha Kapoor accessorised her look with some chunky Outhouse jewellery. The long golden earrings were suitable for the outfit. But we could have preferred something with orange beads on it for the sake of colour.
The High Pony
Shraddha Kapoor highlighted her jewellery by wearing her hair high. She went for a simple high ponytail that showed of her rust coloured highlights.
Orange High Heel Pumps
Shraddha Kapoor wore orange high heel pumps that contrasted with her yellow outfit with orange patterns on it.
To keep the entire look bright, Shraddha painted her lips a light shade of coral. That lip colour is surely in these days.
In totality, we loved this bright look from Shraddha Kapoor. She looked just as bright and sunny as a summer's day.
Sidharth Malhotra was also present for this event. He was dressed in a simple black jacket and denims.
Prachi Desai was dressed in a black blouse with harem pants. It looked like she was getting ready to perform.