- 6 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 7 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 8 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 22 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- News From Modi to Rahul, how leaders reacted to Sheila Dikshit’s demise
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Technology Portronics ‘Power Wallet 10K: Travel Organizer With Built-in 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Sales Model-Wise Break-Up For June 2019 — 650-Twins Record Biggest Decline In Sales
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3: A Very Surprising Eviction To Take Place Tomorrow?
- Sports Dhoni opts out of West Indies tour; to serve territorial army for two months
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Shraddha Kapoor is busy with the promotions of 'Ek Villain' as her movie is all set to release at the end of this month. And while promoting her new movie, she has given us some really cool and summery looks. And we got to see her in yet another summer-friendly look recently. Shraddha Kapoor was in a Arpita Mehta ensemble that struck us as 'novel'. Shraddha Kapoor was on the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa with her co-stars Sidharth Malhotra and Prachi Desai to promote her new movie.
Shraddha Kapoor looked like a bright piece of sunshine in this yellow outfit. The ensemble comprises a long yellow lehenga skirt with orange and white block prints on it. The skirt was teamed up with a loose top that had noodle straps and some neat mirror work. The mirror work made it obvious that Shraddha Kapoor was in an Arpita Mehta outfit. We all know that traditional mirror work is Arpita Mehta's signature style.
Shraddha Kapoor's bright yellow clothes lit up the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. While some may say that lehanga skirts are no longer worn with this kind of tops, we kind of liked the novelty of it. Shraddha Kapoor was wearing golden 'Outhouse' jewellery. She was styled for the event by Nisha Kundnani.
Let us take a closer look at the details of Shraddha Kapoor's look in the Arpita Mehta outfit. For more PHOTOS
In Arpita Mehta
Shraddha Kapoor was in an Arpita Mehta ensemble on the sets of Jhalak. Shraddha Kapoor was in long lehenga skirt with a loose fitting noodle strap top.
Shraddha Kapoor accessorised her look with some chunky Outhouse jewellery. The long golden earrings were suitable for the outfit. But we could have preferred something with orange beads on it for the sake of colour.
The High Pony
Shraddha Kapoor highlighted her jewellery by wearing her hair high. She went for a simple high ponytail that showed of her rust coloured highlights.
Orange High Heel Pumps
Shraddha Kapoor wore orange high heel pumps that contrasted with her yellow outfit with orange patterns on it.
To keep the entire look bright, Shraddha painted her lips a light shade of coral. That lip colour is surely in these days.
In totality, we loved this bright look from Shraddha Kapoor. She looked just as bright and sunny as a summer's day.
Sidharth Malhotra was also present for this event. He was dressed in a simple black jacket and denims.
Prachi Desai was dressed in a black blouse with harem pants. It looked like she was getting ready to perform.