- 35 min ago Durgamati Promotions: Bhumi Pednekar Blossoms In A Wedding-Perfect Pink Floral Lehenga
- 1 hr ago 10 Things You Can Do To Make Your Crush Notice You
- 1 hr ago Dia Mirza Dazzles In An Orange Red Printed Set At Vogue Women Of The Year 2020, Here’s How Much It Costs!
- 3 hrs ago World Aids Day 2020: Diagnosis, Treatments And Management Of HIV Infection During Pregnancy
- Technology Nokia 5.4 Price Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Everything We Know So Far
- News Naga peace talks: Governor rules out separate constitution, flag
- Movies Haarsh Limbachiyaa Gives It Back To Haters Who Slammed Him & Bharti Singh For Drugs Consumption
- Finance GST Collection Above Rs 1 Lakh Crore For The Second Straight Month
- Sports India vs Australia | Shreyas Iyer ready for short-pitched balls; hopes Indian bowlers too comeback
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- Education UGC NET Result 2020: NTA Declares UGC NET Result June 2020 Score At ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Jennifer Aniston loves black and we can see why! At the premiere of her new film Cake at the Toronto Film Festival, we spotted the beautiful Aniston wearing a black see through top which was out of this world. The top which showed off her nips made Jennifer Aniston the talk of the town on the red carpet. Though the black see through shirt was an eye grabber, it was the thick Emanuel Ungaro black skirt with a luxurious stepped hem and complex pleat that was the center of attraction on the red carpet.
Knowing Jennifer Aniston she usually doesn't make risqué fashion choices, therefore, this was a shocker. Going braless for the event, the sleeveless black dress went to mid thigh showing off her nicely toned and tanned legs.
With this look she wore her blonde locks around her shoulders and completed her look with black high pumps. Her makeup wasn't loud either! Her eyes were deep with black kohl and her lips were shining with a tinge of red hue. We also loved the shimmer on her toned legs that kept us smitten the entire evening on the red carpet at the Toronto Film Festival.
On the whole, her see through top was the most daring appearance she gave us so far. With this look, she put up a sparkling smile that was radiant on the red carpet making us forget about her sheer top which showed off her nips.