- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News 7th Pay Commission: Which big announcement is govt likely to make in Budget 2020
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Finance 6 Best Midcap Mutual Funds To Invest For Solid Returns
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Seems like the awards season is highly fashionable. With the commencement of the new year, a lot of events and ceremonies have been lined up. January is thus a busy month for celebrities in both Hollywood and Bollywood. After the Golden Globes and Screen Awards 2014, it is time to welcome the prestigious Filmfare Awards.
The Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party was recently held and a lot of celebrities graced the red carpet there. From Deepika Padukone to the style icon, Sonam Kapoor, celebrities took the red carpet fashion to new levels.
We spotted a lot of celebrities at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party. Sonam Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Shraddha Kapoor, Huma Qureshi, Deepika Padukone, Kalki Koechlin, Sonal Chauhan, Alia Bhatt and many more celebs were present at the pre-awards nominations party.
The red carpet fashion was very impressive. We saw a lot of gowns, short knee-length dresses and some vivid prints. From Alexander McQueen to Pankaj and Nidhi, designer labels ruled the red carpet fashion of Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party. Here is a sneak peak at the red carpet fashion at the party.
Red Carpet Fashion At Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party-
After stunning in the Alexander McQueen gown at Life Ok Screen Awards 2014 red carpet, Deepika wore a knee length mosaic print Pankaj and Nidhi sheath dress at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party, 2014.
This is the first red carpet appearance of Sonam Kapoor in 2014. At the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party, 2014, Sonam stunned in a sequinned Anushka Khanna column gown.
Nimrat looked elegant in an Anand Kabra spider-web printed plunging neckline gown. Esha Gupta wore a very similar gown way back in 2012.
Sophie looked gorgeous at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party, 2014. She wore a Pankaj and Nidhi printed jacket with a pair of black cigarette pants.
Kalki was one of the best dressed celebrities at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party, 2014. She wore a shimmery black Gaurav Gupta sequinned gown.
Sexy Jacqueline was another best dressed celebrity at the Pre-Awards Nominations party. She looked smoking hot in a black lace full-sleeved Emilio Pucci mini dress.
Cutie Alia looked bright in an Alexander McQueen strapless coral coloured plain gown.
Shruti wowed us at the Screen Awards 2014 red carpet in a blue lace Gaurav Gupta gown. However, her velvet maroon red Namrata Joshipura suit at the Filmfare Nominations party was not that impressive. The lace sequinned details on the jacket sleeves were too shimmery.
Konkana Sen Sharma
We spotted the Bong beauty after a long time. Konkana looked simple yet elegant in a cotton silk wrap-around maxi by Payal Khandwala. The multi-coloured necklace and checkered printed jhola bag looked chic!
Shraddha looked pretty classy in a creamy white sleeveless high-low hem maxi gown.
Sonal wore a satin light green coloured pelum style cocktail dress at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party, 2014.
Kajal wore black again! A day before we spotted Kajal in a black Vizyon gown at Screen Awards 2014. Now at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party, Kajal wore a black mini Seema Khan dress. The dress had frilly loose sleeves and featured golden embellishments on the waist and sleeve ends. She wore the trending House of Chic earrings that became a rage after Katrina wore it in the "Dhoom machale" song.