- 2 hrs ago On Esha Gupta’s Birthday, A Look At Her Best Beauty Moments From Her Instagram Feed
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 8 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 11 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- Technology Airtel Offering Free 5GB Data To New 4G Users: How To Avail
- Sports Check out Kohli's new batting option!
- Automobiles KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- Finance 5 Lesser Known Facts Of Floating Rate Savings Bonds
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Monal Gajjar Creates Massive Record With The Help Of Abijeet?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In December
- News Guru Nanak Jayanti 2020: Wishes, quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook Status for Gurpurab
- Education UPSEE 2021: AKTU University Scraps Entrance Exam, Admission Through JEE Main
Seems like the awards season is highly fashionable. With the commencement of the new year, a lot of events and ceremonies have been lined up. January is thus a busy month for celebrities in both Hollywood and Bollywood. After the Golden Globes and Screen Awards 2014, it is time to welcome the prestigious Filmfare Awards.
The Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party was recently held and a lot of celebrities graced the red carpet there. From Deepika Padukone to the style icon, Sonam Kapoor, celebrities took the red carpet fashion to new levels.
We spotted a lot of celebrities at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party. Sonam Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Shraddha Kapoor, Huma Qureshi, Deepika Padukone, Kalki Koechlin, Sonal Chauhan, Alia Bhatt and many more celebs were present at the pre-awards nominations party.
The red carpet fashion was very impressive. We saw a lot of gowns, short knee-length dresses and some vivid prints. From Alexander McQueen to Pankaj and Nidhi, designer labels ruled the red carpet fashion of Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party. Here is a sneak peak at the red carpet fashion at the party.
Red Carpet Fashion At Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party-
After stunning in the Alexander McQueen gown at Life Ok Screen Awards 2014 red carpet, Deepika wore a knee length mosaic print Pankaj and Nidhi sheath dress at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party, 2014.
This is the first red carpet appearance of Sonam Kapoor in 2014. At the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party, 2014, Sonam stunned in a sequinned Anushka Khanna column gown.
Nimrat looked elegant in an Anand Kabra spider-web printed plunging neckline gown. Esha Gupta wore a very similar gown way back in 2012.
Sophie looked gorgeous at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party, 2014. She wore a Pankaj and Nidhi printed jacket with a pair of black cigarette pants.
Kalki was one of the best dressed celebrities at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party, 2014. She wore a shimmery black Gaurav Gupta sequinned gown.
Sexy Jacqueline was another best dressed celebrity at the Pre-Awards Nominations party. She looked smoking hot in a black lace full-sleeved Emilio Pucci mini dress.
Cutie Alia looked bright in an Alexander McQueen strapless coral coloured plain gown.
Shruti wowed us at the Screen Awards 2014 red carpet in a blue lace Gaurav Gupta gown. However, her velvet maroon red Namrata Joshipura suit at the Filmfare Nominations party was not that impressive. The lace sequinned details on the jacket sleeves were too shimmery.
Konkana Sen Sharma
We spotted the Bong beauty after a long time. Konkana looked simple yet elegant in a cotton silk wrap-around maxi by Payal Khandwala. The multi-coloured necklace and checkered printed jhola bag looked chic!
Shraddha looked pretty classy in a creamy white sleeveless high-low hem maxi gown.
Sonal wore a satin light green coloured pelum style cocktail dress at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations Party, 2014.
Kajal wore black again! A day before we spotted Kajal in a black Vizyon gown at Screen Awards 2014. Now at the Filmfare Pre-Awards Nominations party, Kajal wore a black mini Seema Khan dress. The dress had frilly loose sleeves and featured golden embellishments on the waist and sleeve ends. She wore the trending House of Chic earrings that became a rage after Katrina wore it in the "Dhoom machale" song.