- 1 min ago Leap Year 2020: 8 Myths That You May Not Be Knowing
- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- Movies Tiger Shroff Admits He Had A Crush On Shraddha Kapoor In School; Was Too Scared To Confess
- News Delhi HC seeks Dy CM Manish Sisodia's stand on plea challenging his polls
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Sports Asia XI Vs World XI T20Is: BCCI to give names only after evaluating Virat Kohli & Co's workload
- Technology Garmin Launches New Line Of Smart Wearables In India
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The Annual Life Ok Screen Awards 2014 red carpet fashion was a mixed bag. We saw a lot of celebrities carrying different looks at the red carpet of the prestigious awards night.
As the red carpet fashion is the most talked about in award functions, here is a list of best dressed celebrities from the 2014 Screen Awards. The best dressed celebrities list include Deepika Padukone, Sophie Choudry, Sonal Chauhan and Shruti Hassan to name a few.
We saw celebs wearing both the traditional saree and gowns at the red carpet of Screen Awards 2014. For example, Sonal Chauhan glittered in a golden sheer Amritraj Bora gown. Whereas, Sophie Choudry decided to go desi by wearing a pink and black Manish Malhotra saree.
Celebrities like Kalki Koechlin, Bipasha Basu, Juhi Chawla, Poonam Dhillon and many more tried the traditional look at the red carpet. While some celebs like Sonal Chauhan, Aditi Rao Hydari, Deepika Padukone and Sonakshi Sinha decided to wear gowns at Screen Awards 2014.
Here is the list of best dressed celebrities at Screen Awards 2014.
Best Dressed Celebrities At Screen Awards 2014:
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi wore a strapless black Harsh Harsh couture bodycon curve gown. The vintage look with Audrey Hepburn style draws us back to the 60s.
Bipasha decided to go desi at the 2014 Screen Awards. she wore a blue sheer floor length anarkali by Manish Malhotra.
Kajal wore a black lace overlay Vizyon gown that featured a golden embellished halter neckline. We so wish she hadn't opted for the dark red glossy lips!
Kalki looked stunning in a yellow and black silk and net Nikhil Thampi saree. The see-through lace and net details on the bottom gave a glimpse of her leg.
She was one of the best dressed celebrities at the Screen Awards 2014. Deepika wore a black Alexander McQueen gown that had golden embellishments on the neck-piece. For the stage performance, Deepika wore a pink sequinned dress skirt by Mayyur R Girotra.
Preeti flaunted her toned slim figure in a black bodycon thigh-high slit gown. The full-sleeved gown featured a keyhole neckline that had sequin work on it.
Sonal Chauhan glittered in a golden sheer Amritraj Bora gown. The bold gown had a deep cut back, which gave a clear view of the side boobs.
Sophie stunned in a pink and black Manish Malhotra saree. The saree had thick golden borders, which looked classy for the red carpet look.
Chitrangada was another best dressed celebrity at the Screen Awards 2014 red carpet event. Chitrangada wore a white Dior gown with a silk obi belt.
Shruti looked sexy at the Screen Awards 2014 red carpet. Shurti Hassan flaunted her slim and tall figure in a Gaurav Gupta Couture gown that was showcased at IBFW 2013.
The Indian beauty with the gorgeous eyes flaunted her curvy figure in an Amit GT gown. The sequinned mermaid gown looked perfect on her figure.
Vaani glittered at the Screen Awards 2014 red carpet. She was wearing a glittering silver sequinned strapless gown.