- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 September 2019
- 13 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 13 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 14 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- News Major changes announced in IBPS RRB PO Clerk Main exam pattern 2019
- Technology Vivo Triple Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Napoli 2-0 Liverpool: Mertens and Llorente down Champions League holders
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
What is with our Bollywood celebrities copying every inch of fashion from Hollywood? The famous Burberry Prorsum's spring collection outfit, which looked racy on Emma Stone at the 2010 Vogue Fashion Fund Awards, was very similar to the one worn by Kangana Ranaut at the WFIT event that felicitated National Award winners. Surprisingly, this stunning attire was seen on another Bollywood celebrity Shraddha Kapoor at one of her movie promotions.
The Burberry Prorsum's spring collection outfit is one remarkable piece of clothing. It seems the dress has taken Bollywood by storm. The festive green sparkling sequin skirt is paired up with a navy-blue satin bustier top, which is accentuated with a black waistband to give it a peplum effect.
THE OTHER DITTO LOOK: MALE V/S FEMALE
The reason this dress has become a favourite among Bollywood celebrities is because of its colour. The red carpet events are tired of seeing celebs wearing either the same bold colour, which is why Kangana Ranaut decided to copy Emma's look at the WFIT event.
Not long ago, Shraddha Kapoor also wore the same outfit. However, she looked different compared to Emma Stone and Kangana Ranaut. Do you know why? This Burberry Prorsum's spring collection outfit had fit like a glove on her, when compared to the other two. The green sparkling sequin skirt sat well on Shraddha Kapoor's hip while it floated on Emma Stone and Kangana Ranaut.
Though, this ditto dress was worn by three beauties in consecutive years, each of them wore a different pair of shoes. Emma and Kangana opted for black to throw in more oomph while Shraddha's choice of shoes is not known.
All in all, we loved Shraddha's look better since it fit her perfectly. Kangana Ranaut looked stylish too, except for the old fashioned bun hairstyle and Emma Stone could have added accessories to round up the look. Which one of these beauties wore it better? You decide!