- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- News Karnataka bypolls: 165 candidates in fray, Congress, BJP both have 15 candidates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
What is with our Bollywood celebrities copying every inch of fashion from Hollywood? The famous Burberry Prorsum's spring collection outfit, which looked racy on Emma Stone at the 2010 Vogue Fashion Fund Awards, was very similar to the one worn by Kangana Ranaut at the WFIT event that felicitated National Award winners. Surprisingly, this stunning attire was seen on another Bollywood celebrity Shraddha Kapoor at one of her movie promotions.
The Burberry Prorsum's spring collection outfit is one remarkable piece of clothing. It seems the dress has taken Bollywood by storm. The festive green sparkling sequin skirt is paired up with a navy-blue satin bustier top, which is accentuated with a black waistband to give it a peplum effect.
THE OTHER DITTO LOOK: MALE V/S FEMALE
The reason this dress has become a favourite among Bollywood celebrities is because of its colour. The red carpet events are tired of seeing celebs wearing either the same bold colour, which is why Kangana Ranaut decided to copy Emma's look at the WFIT event.
Not long ago, Shraddha Kapoor also wore the same outfit. However, she looked different compared to Emma Stone and Kangana Ranaut. Do you know why? This Burberry Prorsum's spring collection outfit had fit like a glove on her, when compared to the other two. The green sparkling sequin skirt sat well on Shraddha Kapoor's hip while it floated on Emma Stone and Kangana Ranaut.
Though, this ditto dress was worn by three beauties in consecutive years, each of them wore a different pair of shoes. Emma and Kangana opted for black to throw in more oomph while Shraddha's choice of shoes is not known.
All in all, we loved Shraddha's look better since it fit her perfectly. Kangana Ranaut looked stylish too, except for the old fashioned bun hairstyle and Emma Stone could have added accessories to round up the look. Which one of these beauties wore it better? You decide!