- 3 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan were clicked during their movie outing recently. The pair looked pretty cute together as they both opted for a casual appearance. Of late, celebrities are really making a fresh mark at movie screenings. The attires they opt for are trendy and chic. On the other hand, the colours that these divas are seen in were obsolete years ago but now they are the in-thing!
The last time we spotted Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was at the Asiavision Awards 2014. Looking splendid in a red anarkali suit by Abu Sandeep Khosla, there were a million eyes on her. Though we were looking forward to seeing her in a Sabyasachi collection, this Abu Sandeep attire made a huge difference.
For More Pics Click Here
When this beauty was seen with Abhishek Bachchan, she kept the look very simple. Wearing a maroon-violet sleek pant, she paired it up with a black lace top. The maroon shade were totally out of style. But, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gave this colour a pep up with the black lace top. She finished off this movie screening style with her favourite pair of tan loafers. Aishwarya Rai carried a black and gold bag to match her style and she indeed looked perfect.
Hubby Abhishek too kept it simple. He was seen in a casual look. Abhishek wore a white T-shirt that he paired up with a blue denim and an orange sweatshirt. Don't you love it when celebrity couples complement each other with their styles?